Stealership fuckin indeed... - Mustang Boards


SMACK Talk! Take it Outside Boys! This is the place to go for some good old fun making or even ranting.

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1  
Old 01-11-2010, 08:11 PM
Deathdiesel's Avatar
Bored...
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Texas, Gatesville
Posts: 2,500
Default Stealership ****** indeed...

Soo i had my car in the shop for the side panel damages because of the fucktard hitting me, i decided now was a good time for a bit of work it needed done. While it was there, i was having them A. Put a GT hood scoop on, B. Rear quarter window fixed(it completely fell off into the inside panel because of the mcgregor stealership completely buttfucking me by breaking the bracket...) and have the CEL fixed along with a small vacuum leak that stopped the A/C under hard acceleration.
So i bring it in, they fix the side and put on the scoop and i get a call, they tell me they were looking at rear quarter window, and it needs completely replaced, yaaay, window is 100 labor is effing 180. After that i get another call, my passenger side window was falling off its bracket due to someone using clear silicone to glue it in there, again probably mcgregor. 100 for new passenger window, 20 for install.
I get another extremely fun call, they did checked the CEL JUST TO SCAN IT cost 170$!!!! They said my car is putting out to much exhaust, so i need a completely new computer, 900$!!!! **** that. At the same time the ****** vacuum leak is another 280$..Money is bieng poured into my babey hand over ******* fist. Total bill so far without the new computer 1,100 not including the damage from getting hit. They said my car putting out too much exhaust could hurt my cars cats over time, boo ****** hoo, ill take the ******* off because no emissions around here..I just get the feeling these guys are ******* me over just because im 16. Long read i know../rant.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-11-2010, 08:58 PM
Must See's Avatar
8-2=6
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Houston,TX
Posts: 3,196
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathdiesel View Post
Soo i had my car in the shop for the side panel damages because of the fucktard hitting me, i decided now was a good time for a bit of work it needed done. While it was there, i was having them A. Put a GT hood scoop on, B. Rear quarter window fixed(it completely fell off into the inside panel because of the mcgregor stealership completely buttfucking me by breaking the bracket...) and have the CEL fixed along with a small vacuum leak that stopped the A/C under hard acceleration.
So i bring it in, they fix the side and put on the scoop and i get a call, they tell me they were looking at rear quarter window, and it needs completely replaced, yaaay, window is 100 labor is effing 180. After that i get another call, my passenger side window was falling off its bracket due to someone using clear silicone to glue it in there, again probably mcgregor. 100 for new passenger window, 20 for install.
I get another extremely fun call, they did checked the CEL JUST TO SCAN IT cost 170$!!!! They said my car is putting out to much exhaust, so i need a completely new computer, 900$!!!! **** that. At the same time the ****** vacuum leak is another 280$..Money is bieng poured into my babey hand over ******* fist. Total bill so far without the new computer 1,100 not including the damage from getting hit. They said my car putting out too much exhaust could hurt my cars cats over time, boo ****** hoo, ill take the ******* off because no emissions around here..I just get the feeling these guys are ******* me over just because im 16. Long read i know../rant.
as long as they know that you know what your talking about and are smart enough they wont screw you over. The stealership tried to screw me over before so i told them hell no and walked away. infact it was the same stealership i worked for.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-11-2010, 10:44 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 114
Default

just sell it
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-12-2010, 07:40 AM
NewMustangMan's Avatar
Go Lobos!
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
Posts: 1,104
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Must See View Post
infact it was the same stealership i worked for.
Thats low even for a stealership.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-12-2010, 08:07 AM
00blkstanggt's Avatar
Hot, Nasty, Bad ass speed
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Livermore, Ca
Posts: 3,719
Default

It's your fault for taking it to the dealership in the first place. You should already know by now that they charge out the *** for labor. Some dealerships around here charge $140 an hour for labor. Use your head and don't take it to the dealership.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-12-2010, 02:12 PM
Deathdiesel's Avatar
Bored...
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Texas, Gatesville
Posts: 2,500
Default

The only reason I took it to this dealership is because I know they do quality work, and could do everything I needed them to in one stop. I would sell it and buy a 2011 but the bluebook of my car is only 4000, and its not mine to sell.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-13-2010, 07:47 AM
00blkstanggt's Avatar
Hot, Nasty, Bad ass speed
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Livermore, Ca
Posts: 3,719
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathdiesel View Post
The only reason I took it to this dealership is because I know they do quality work, and could do everything I needed them to in one stop. I would sell it and buy a 2011 but the bluebook of my car is only 4000, and its not mine to sell.
There you go right there. You gotta pay for quality work.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-13-2010, 04:48 PM
Deathdiesel's Avatar
Bored...
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Texas, Gatesville
Posts: 2,500
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00blkstanggt View Post
There you go right there. You gotta pay for quality work.
Well sadly i paid for ****...i got it back today, the side scoop isnt aligned right, you can tell it has been in an accident still, the hoodscoop isnt fit to the hood right, the car is FILTHY beyond all belief for how long its been there. Idk im just really bummed now..
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-14-2010, 01:21 PM
NewMustangMan's Avatar
Go Lobos!
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
Posts: 1,104
Default

take it back and make them fix their mistakes.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-14-2010, 01:52 PM
Black Sunshine's Avatar
By demons be driven.
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,844
Default

Are your parents not helping you out any? I know that if I was 16 and I was having these problems, my dad would have been on that dealership's *** like stink on ****. He would have been a shitstorm in their worst nightmare... they wouldn't even have to worry about me.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 01-14-2010, 02:40 PM
Deathdiesel's Avatar
Bored...
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Texas, Gatesville
Posts: 2,500
Default

Dads in iraq, and no they dont help me with much.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-16-2010, 08:30 PM
Leonide's Avatar
Avatar just for Jack
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Whitehall, Ohio
Posts: 1,035
Default

take your car back and tell them to fix their mistakes. Autozone does free CEL reading. 170 to read your CEL is complete bullshit. upon hearing that, i would have gone back and got my car and walked the **** out of that place ASAP. i only do one thing at a dealership and that is an oil change. i have a mechanic shop i have known all my life, and the main mechanic my dad used to work for, so he's nearly a family friend, so i know i can expect quality work for a good price at that place.


don't go back there. they're just raping you.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-16-2010, 09:54 PM
Deathdiesel's Avatar
Bored...
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Texas, Gatesville
Posts: 2,500
Default

Exactly, i went up there told them to fix the **** that they didnt, and just wanted to get the **** out before they charged me for anything else.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-25-2010, 07:05 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 53
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathdiesel View Post
Exactly, i went up there told them to fix the **** that they didnt, and just wanted to get the **** out before they charged me for anything else.


LMAO
Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fuckin Mechanics.... Mr. Zip The Lounge 3 02-24-2009 05:08 PM
Stealership Hell!!!! mustangrn The Lounge 12 06-20-2008 01:54 PM
funny stealership SxyXc The Lounge 2 03-26-2008 05:14 PM


Tags
2010, 98, bracket, cost, falls, fell, hood, mustang, panel, passenger, put, scoop, side, stealership, window

« Switch | Krenogin »
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:20 AM.