You asked for them! 360 Forged Photoshoot Pics (56k & Zigg go away) - Page 4 - Mustang Boards


Pictures Pictures of cars or pictures related to cars.

Closed Thread
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #91  
Old 06-10-2009, 09:12 AM
V10 POWER!
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Miami/Kendall, FL
Posts: 320
Default

MustangTuning should pay me for being a member of this forum and keeping their forums entertaining!!!
  #92  
Old 06-10-2009, 09:14 AM
x04V6x's Avatar
NXMACH
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Granby, MO
Posts: 455
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPiNz View Post
I wouldn't consider still living with your parents and living off their income as successful.
  #93  
Old 06-10-2009, 09:38 AM
00blkstanggt's Avatar
Hot, Nasty, Bad ass speed
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Livermore, Ca
Posts: 3,719
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPiNz View Post
MustangTuning should pay me for being a member of this forum and keeping their forums entertaining!!!
It's good that you've noticed that this is no longer Mustang Tuning. The website that actually sells parts is American Muscle, but thanks for coming out. And don't think for one second that I envy any part of you. I have a car I enjoy driving, a job I like and actually worked hard to get (not something my daddy hired me for), my OWN house, a wife, 2 dogs, a cat, and friends who actually like me for me. You owning a viper doesn't impress me. It's nothing I haven't seen before. You just the typical 21 year old spoiled bitch.
  #94  
Old 06-10-2009, 09:46 AM
V10 POWER!
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Miami/Kendall, FL
Posts: 320
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00blkstanggt View Post
It's good that you've noticed that this is no longer Mustang Tuning. The website that actually sells parts is American Muscle, but thanks for coming out. And don't think for one second that I envy any part of you. I have a car I enjoy driving, a job I like and actually worked hard to get (not something my daddy hired me for), my OWN house, a wife, 2 dogs, a cat, and friends who actually like me for me. You owning a viper doesn't impress me. It's nothing I haven't seen before. You just the typical 21 year old spoiled bitch.

i was impressed when you told me you bought a wife and a house... but WOW a puppy and a cat!?!?!? talk about bragging!!!
  #95  
Old 06-10-2009, 10:00 AM
V10 POWER!
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Miami/Kendall, FL
Posts: 320
Default

Its funny how the only people that are arguing about what I have and the people who are questioning what i have are the people who are living miserable lifes.

I know there are dozens of highschool kids on these forums with GT's, new v6's, new gt's. I know they dont live solo with their own house and bought their cars themself. You know why you dont question them??? Because your not jealous of their mustangs and you have one too. But why is it now, that i traded my mustang to a vette to a viper that you start questioning my living situation?

Because your JEALOUS AND ENVIOUS.

If you truely didn't care about what i had and you were not jealous you wouldn't be here arguing back and forth. All the people that truely dont care, arn't jealous and are happy with their lifes and what they have (steeda, Chris aka jack, venom, rebell, etc) you dont see them here trying to question my living situation.

Just admit it, you have a miserable life, no one likes you, and the only thing keeping you from crying in the little corner is arguing on the forums.
  #96  
Old 06-10-2009, 10:16 AM
Mr. Zip's Avatar
Driving an Xterra...
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Longview, Texas
Posts: 1,366
Default

^ +1 for the most part.
  #97  
Old 06-10-2009, 10:24 AM
zigzagg321's Avatar
Ninja
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: OH
Posts: 10,155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPiNz View Post
Its funny how the only people that are arguing about what I have and the people who are questioning what i have are the people who are living miserable lifes.

I know there are dozens of highschool kids on these forums with GT's, new v6's, new gt's. I know they dont live solo with their own house and bought their cars themself. You know why you dont question them??? Because your not jealous of their mustangs and you have one too. But why is it now, that i traded my mustang to a vette to a viper that you start questioning my living situation?

Because your JEALOUS AND ENVIOUS.

If you truely didn't care about what i had and you were not jealous you wouldn't be here arguing back and forth. All the people that truely dont care, arn't jealous and are happy with their lifes and what they have (steeda, Chris aka jack, venom, rebell, etc) you dont see them here trying to question my living situation.

Just admit it, you have a miserable life, no one likes you, and the only thing keeping you from crying in the little corner is arguing on the forums.
This one post from you is a tiny example of why ppl cant stand you. You make more assumption against other than they make against you. Nearly every post you have ever made here is some "look at me and what I have" ****. You'll never escape the truth of that.

And if you are so satisfied with your life, then why do you do the exact same thing you are syaing other ppl are doing because they hate their life...according to you. pot, meet kettle.

Ive said it many times... I dont care what you have...I cant stand you...who you are... how you rep yourself... it has nothing to do with jealousy... only a spoiled little self absorbed ***** like yourself would come to that conclusion. It has nothing to do with the FACT that nearly everything you have in your life was handed to you by your parents. Its ONLY how you come across to others and how yoy CHOOSE to portray yourself.

you are a cocky little bitch... you dont have to own a viper and stay at mommy and daddy's masion to be that. You just happen to have those things and are a ******* ***** to nearly everyone for no real good reason..you just add fuel to your own self started fire when you are always talking about what you have, and how much you make, and how much this and that cost.

I've got you figured out man... you act like you do because you are pissed off at the world that even though you have a bunch of nice things, you still arent happy... so you come on here and brag about this and that and act like you do. Its pretty simple really. Start to like you for you and not what you have, and you could be happy living in a box on the street with no money or anything.

I dont have a good job... I hate my job actually... BUT Im fine with who I am and what I have, thats why you dont see me bragging. Its not that I dont have anything Im proud of, I just dont feel the need to flaunt it on the web.

wake up Dan, one day you'll see that your material posessions are meaningless.
  #98  
Old 06-10-2009, 10:31 AM
x04V6x's Avatar
NXMACH
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Granby, MO
Posts: 455
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPiNz View Post
Its funny how the only people that are arguing about what I have and the people who are questioning what i have are the people who are living miserable lifes.

I know there are dozens of highschool kids on these forums with GT's, new v6's, new gt's. I know they dont live solo with their own house and bought their cars themself. You know why you dont question them??? Because your not jealous of their mustangs and you have one too. But why is it now, that i traded my mustang to a vette to a viper that you start questioning my living situation?

Because your JEALOUS AND ENVIOUS.

If you truely didn't care about what i had and you were not jealous you wouldn't be here arguing back and forth. All the people that truely dont care, arn't jealous and are happy with their lifes and what they have (steeda, Chris aka jack, venom, rebell, etc) you dont see them here trying to question my living situation.

Just admit it, you have a miserable life, no one likes you, and the only thing keeping you from crying in the little corner is arguing on the forums.

I'm a high school drop out actually and I paid for every single penny of my v6 I had when I was 16. I'm now 18 and my Mach is in my name and I am also paying for every bit of it too. I also pay for my own insurance, I have my own cell phone plan which I pay for every single month along with any other expenses that come up. I have worked full time, 6 days a week for the past 2 years. I know that sounds absolutely terrifying to you but that doesn't mean it's miserable for me, it's called the real world with responsibilities...it will punch you in the face in a couple years when mommy and daddy cut you off their leash.

and as far as jealousy, that doesn't apply to me either. You do have a nice Viper but I wouldn't think for a second about trading my Mach for it. All a Viper shows is you have a source of money and have no life or anything better to spend it on. Even if I had that much money it wouldn't be spent on a Viper.
  #99  
Old 06-10-2009, 10:33 AM
krenogin's Avatar
A pony.
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 1,782
Default

for some odd reason i dont hate this guy like everybody else does,, everyone makes me feel like i should, but i honestly dont.
  #100  
Old 06-10-2009, 10:38 AM
00blkstanggt's Avatar
Hot, Nasty, Bad ass speed
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Livermore, Ca
Posts: 3,719
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPiNz View Post
i was impressed when you told me you bought a wife and a house... but WOW a puppy and a cat!?!?!? talk about bragging!!!
Yeah my wife was bought on the black market. She only cost a couple hundred bucks too. Amazing deal. There's nothing miserable about my life. i'm prefectly happy with everything I have and worked for. I don't really care what you have paid for yourself or what your parents have paid for. It's just you that people hate. You just don't get it and you probably never will.

Why did you come back to this forum anyways? What have you really contributed to it?
  #101  
Old 06-10-2009, 10:46 AM
Steeda97's Avatar
banzai
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 4,545
Default

Its not like the dude doesn't have a job, or make any money for gods sake. He just doesnt have a mortgage, big friggin deal? How many of you live at home with your parents? Majority of the ones on here that don't are well over the age of 21.

****, if anyone on here had parents that said, "Hey, live in this nice house, for free!". No one would say no. No one would say "No Mom and Dad, i'd rather fork out 2 grand a month to live on my own, just to say I do, especially on the forums."

Hes cocky, so what. Get over it. No need to cry about it.


Can this thread getback on track? Ever?
  #102  
Old 06-10-2009, 10:58 AM
V10 POWER!
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Miami/Kendall, FL
Posts: 320
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zigzagg321 View Post
This one post from you is a tiny example of why ppl cant stand you. You make more assumption against other than they make against you. Nearly every post you have ever made here is some "look at me and what I have" ****. You'll never escape the truth of that.

And if you are so satisfied with your life, then why do you do the exact same thing you are syaing other ppl are doing because they hate their life...according to you. pot, meet kettle.

Ive said it many times... I dont care what you have...I cant stand you...who you are... how you rep yourself... it has nothing to do with jealousy... only a spoiled little self absorbed ***** like yourself would come to that conclusion. It has nothing to do with the FACT that nearly everything you have in your life was handed to you by your parents. Its ONLY how you come across to others and how yoy CHOOSE to portray yourself.

you are a cocky little bitch... you dont have to own a viper and stay at mommy and daddy's masion to be that. You just happen to have those things and are a ******* ***** to nearly everyone for no real good reason..you just add fuel to your own self started fire when you are always talking about what you have, and how much you make, and how much this and that cost.

I've got you figured out man... you act like you do because you are pissed off at the world that even though you have a bunch of nice things, you still arent happy... so you come on here and brag about this and that and act like you do. Its pretty simple really. Start to like you for you and not what you have, and you could be happy living in a box on the street with no money or anything.

I dont have a good job... I hate my job actually... BUT Im fine with who I am and what I have, thats why you dont see me bragging. Its not that I dont have anything Im proud of, I just dont feel the need to flaunt it on the web.

wake up Dan, one day you'll see that your material posessions are meaningless.
And this is why you are an idiot. You ASSUME **** was handed to me. it wasn't. Like I said before, I came on here broke and with a v6 mustang out of highschool. I looked at everyone else and everyones cobra and all that bullshit and said **** i want all that and worked for it. As in "work hard for it", no i didn't wake up and cut grass and do hard labor. But as of today I still wake up everyday at 5am to look for new client, look for sales, etc to keep funding my lifestyle, and when im done with this i go home change and go market nightclubs on social networking sites and I have to go 4-5 times a week to the beach to hook all my friends up, promote nightclubs, get all my friends into nightclubs and hustle the streets to sell VIP tables at a ridiculous profit to tourist.

And your right Zigg, I am materialistic. Im never satisfied, and im proud of you that you can wake up every morning and tell yourself "I live a shithole life, with a terrible job, a terrible apartment i pay rent at that will never be mine, and i have a terrible truck, but you know what i make the best of it and i have pride".

I cant do that, I wake up every morning with goals of trying to find out how im going to find new clients, how to make more money, how to venture into new business ideas, etc. Im never satisfied, the materialistic **** in this world and specially in the city i live in is what keeps my life so exciting.

Everyday I see people driving down the streets with ferrari's and lambo's. When i see that it motivates me to find out how i can make more money to have one next year. I never question the guy what he does or tell myself he probably inherited it. That would only make me be a scrub and im never going to go down to that level.

One thing i have noticed that most millionairs have in common is that just like me, they are never satisfied. The majority of my friends with a networth in the millions could retire tomorrow and can be financially free for the rest of their lifes, but they all wake up every morning to compete with each other to see who can make the most money, have the most cars, the nicest yacht, etc.
  #103  
Old 06-10-2009, 11:01 AM
V10 POWER!
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Miami/Kendall, FL
Posts: 320
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by krenogin View Post
for some odd reason i dont hate this guy like everybody else does,, everyone makes me feel like i should, but i honestly dont.
Cause you're not a hater.
  #104  
Old 06-10-2009, 11:03 AM
Badfish's Avatar
Listen to reggae.
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Colorado Springs
Posts: 10,696
Default

I really wanted to be a part of this conversation, but my apathy gives me nothing to contribute..

So here's an awesome picture

  #105  
Old 06-10-2009, 11:07 AM
V10 POWER!
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Miami/Kendall, FL
Posts: 320
Default

john is that you? i see you packed on some pounds again...
  #106  
Old 06-10-2009, 11:09 AM
V10 POWER!
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Miami/Kendall, FL
Posts: 320
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00blkstanggt View Post

Why did you come back to this forum anyways? What have you really contributed to it?
To talk about american cars, mustangs, and for the true american muscle fans talk about vettes and vipers too.

But apparantly this is the only forum where people care more about other peopels lifes then cars
  #107  
Old 06-10-2009, 11:11 AM
Badfish's Avatar
Listen to reggae.
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Colorado Springs
Posts: 10,696
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPiNz View Post
john is that you? i see you packed on some pounds again...
yeah man..but my blades make up for it.
  #108  
Old 06-10-2009, 11:12 AM
WNRacing's Avatar
KWITCHERBITCHIN
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Gallatin, TN
Posts: 6,024
Default

lmao, this is just getting funny.. Especially mr zip agreeing with that last post by Dan.

I would be willing to go out on a limb and say that most of the people on this forum live pretty comfortable lives and for the most part are self-made men/women. Most of the mustang community in general are that way, hard working people that just enjoy their cars. My GT is my "exotic" car and I'm perfectly happy with that. In-fact, I worked my *** off for three years to get it, but that makes me appreciate it just that much more.

Yeah, I wish I had a Viper. No doubt. But Jealous? Of you? Not a chance.

You're 21 years old and you/your parents pay more on a car note then I pay for my Mortgage payment, not counting all of your other crap that you say you have. Trucks, ATV's, the Lexus, Boats, etc.. I highly doubt that you can afford all of those things on your own, even making $70k/yr. You'd be paying $10k to the Government being single and not owning a home, you've got no deductions. So again, just stop playing games. There is nothing wrong with your parents buying you ****, just don't put on the front that you're footing the bank roll for it.
  #109  
Old 06-10-2009, 11:19 AM
V10 POWER!
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Miami/Kendall, FL
Posts: 320
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WNRacing View Post
lmao, this is just getting funny.. Especially mr zip agreeing with that last post by Dan.

I would be willing to go out on a limb and say that most of the people on this forum live pretty comfortable lives and for the most part are self-made men/women. Most of the mustang community in general are that way, hard working people that just enjoy their cars. My GT is my "exotic" car and I'm perfectly happy with that. In-fact, I worked my *** off for three years to get it, but that makes me appreciate it just that much more.

Yeah, I wish I had a Viper. No doubt. But Jealous? Of you? Not a chance.

You're 21 years old and you/your parents pay more on a car note then I pay for my Mortgage payment, not counting all of your other crap that you say you have. Trucks, ATV's, the Lexus, Boats, etc.. I highly doubt that you can afford all of those things on your own, even making $70k/yr. You'd be paying $10k to the Government being single and not owning a home, you've got no deductions. So again, just stop playing games. There is nothing wrong with your parents buying you ****, just don't put on the front that you're footing the bank roll for it.
Look evan, just so you can sleep at night. Fine.

One day I was like "mommy, i dont want a v6 mustang anymore, can i have your checkbook so i can go buy a nice supercar, a nice sedan, a boat and a bunch of other poinltless ****"

And she was just like "here you go son"
  #110  
Old 06-10-2009, 11:21 AM
Badfish's Avatar
Listen to reggae.
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Colorado Springs
Posts: 10,696
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPiNz View Post
Look evan, just so you can sleep at night. Fine.

One day I was like "mommy, i dont want a v6 mustang anymore, can i have your checkbook so i can go buy a nice supercar, a nice sedan, a boat and a bunch of other poinltless ****"

And she was just like "here you go son"
sounds about right.
  #111  
Old 06-10-2009, 11:23 AM
V10 POWER!
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Miami/Kendall, FL
Posts: 320
Default

add to that list a set of wheels that cost more then my old mustang
  #112  
Old 06-10-2009, 11:24 AM
x04V6x's Avatar
NXMACH
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Granby, MO
Posts: 455
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPiNz View Post
add to that list a set of wheels that cost more then my old mustang
hahahaha point proved yet again.
  #113  
Old 06-10-2009, 11:25 AM
V10 POWER!
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Miami/Kendall, FL
Posts: 320
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by x04V6x View Post
hahahaha point proved yet again.
I know, now im just going to agree with you guys on everything. im done with the pointless internet arguing.
  #114  
Old 06-10-2009, 11:37 AM
Havokk's Avatar
StangNation
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: AZ
Posts: 510
Default

This thread started off with some badass pics/ now your all just being a bunch of little fukn babies.

Grow up. Spinz has contributed showing off his expensive ****. Some dig on it, some get bent out of shape about it. Shut the hell up. He has some badass ****, if you don't like him or don't like that he shows it off- then **** off.

Find something else to talk about instead of who's life is better than who's... ... clean all the sand out of your vaginas & this thread was about pics.
  #115  
Old 06-10-2009, 11:39 AM
V10 POWER!
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Miami/Kendall, FL
Posts: 320
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havokk View Post
This thread started off with some badass pics/ now your all just being a bunch of little fukn babies.

Grow up. Spinz has contributed showing off his expensive ****. Some dig on it, some get bent out of shape about it. Shut the hell up. He has some badass ****, if you don't like him or don't like that he shows it off- then **** off.

Find something else to talk about instead of who's life is better than who's... ... clean all the sand out of your vaginas & this thread was about pics.

they cant accept that lol.
  #116  
Old 06-10-2009, 11:41 AM
King's Avatar
iDontcare
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Colorado
Posts: 4,432
Default

Spin, just strip yourself of all of this materialistic bullshit and take a look at your life. Once your gone what are people going to remember you for? How great of a person you were...you're overwhelming sense of generosity, compassion, kindness and care....or your what you've owned.
  #117  
Old 06-10-2009, 11:46 AM
Havokk's Avatar
StangNation
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: AZ
Posts: 510
Default

Who really gives a **** King. Do yo really give a **** about what your going to be remembered for right now?? He's 21. I'm a materialistic son of a bitch too... i like to think that doesn't make me less of a person.
  #118  
Old 06-10-2009, 11:47 AM
King's Avatar
iDontcare
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Colorado
Posts: 4,432
Default

**** yes I care about what I'm gonna be remembered for. Anybody who doesn't care about that doesn't deserve it.
  #119  
Old 06-10-2009, 11:50 AM
Havokk's Avatar
StangNation
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: AZ
Posts: 510
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by King View Post
**** yes I care about what I'm gonna be remembered for. Anybody who doesn't care about that doesn't deserve it.

So you feel he doesn't deserve it. Fine, he doesn't deserve it. that makes you envious. I'm just having trouble figuring out why you care about what he does or doesn't deserve.

I didn't really want to single you out either though king, you were just the last post that started coming at Spinz like you're Steve Wilkos.

Last edited by Havokk; 06-10-2009 at 11:52 AM.
  #120  
Old 06-10-2009, 11:52 AM
King's Avatar
iDontcare
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Colorado
Posts: 4,432
Default

I'm envious? Please share to the group of how I am envious. Just because I think that he should take a look at his life and start caring about stuff that matters makes me envy him? Haha, that's funny dude.
 
 
Closed Thread

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PLEASE check this Mustang out! You too, ZIGG! Black Sunshine The Lounge 114 07-09-2009 10:41 PM
Horses & Hondas Photoshoot (56K, Im sorry) Must See Pictures 15 08-15-2008 02:42 AM
Son Of A @#%$&[email protected]#%&@$&!#%$&%*%&%#&$$#&! Rabbit The Lounge 11 09-01-2006 11:58 AM
Car show pics at the zoo - 49 pics - 56k go away MattJ Pictures 22 08-28-2006 09:16 AM
OMG BLAC MERCIALAGO - you know how most ppl say, 56k go away, seriously,dont even try Badfish Pictures 24 02-03-2006 07:55 PM


Tags
2008, 3453020, 360, ferrari, fl, forged, gt, honda, kendall, masion, mustang, photoshoot, rims, steve, tuning, wheels

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Advertising
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:38 AM.


© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.