You asked for them! 360 Forged Photoshoot Pics (56k & Zigg go away) - Mustang Boards


Pictures Pictures of cars or pictures related to cars.

Closed Thread
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1  
Old 06-09-2009, 11:23 AM
V10 POWER!
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Miami/Kendall, FL
Posts: 320
Default You asked for them! 360 Forged Photoshoot Pics (56k & Zigg go away)

You asked for them! here they are!

Wheels are 360 Forged Spec 5's. Custom Painted. The centers are Flat Black, the Lip & barrel are glossy black and they color matched a pinstripe around it!


Tires = Nitto INVO's
285/35/19 Front
345/30/20 Rear










Anyone looking for wheels these guys are great to deal with! They put so much time and detail to attention to every set of wheels they make!
  #2  
Old 06-09-2009, 11:24 AM
Switch's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Orlando
Posts: 2,343
Default

Oh my god....
  #3  
Old 06-09-2009, 11:31 AM
King's Avatar
iDontcare
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Colorado
Posts: 4,432
Default

Who asked for them? You are a tool.
  #4  
Old 06-09-2009, 11:32 AM
PColav6's Avatar
FYL.
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Pensacola, Florida
Posts: 7,493
Default

I bet those wheels cost more than my car, pre-accident.
  #5  
Old 06-09-2009, 11:44 AM
Leonide's Avatar
Avatar just for Jack
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Whitehall, Ohio
Posts: 1,035
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by King View Post
Who asked for them? You are a tool.

not you too. don't follow zig. lay off. you don't hear us saying "TOOL!" every time someone makes an upgrade to their mustang do ya? don't do it here. it's starting to aggrivate me.

nice wheels. keep em!
  #6  
Old 06-09-2009, 11:46 AM
V10 POWER!
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Miami/Kendall, FL
Posts: 320
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonide View Post
not you too. don't follow zig. lay off.
dosn't bother me lol.
  #7  
Old 06-09-2009, 11:59 AM
Badfish's Avatar
Listen to reggae.
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Colorado Springs
Posts: 10,696
Default

looks slow
  #8  
Old 06-09-2009, 12:07 PM
zigzagg321's Avatar
Ninja
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: OH
Posts: 10,155
Default

Spin... Im so honored to have you mention me in the title to your thread... just makes you look more worried about your spoiled-ness than I am.

Leonide... stop bowing to Spin... well...no...keep it up...one day he might make you his boyfriend and talk his rents into buying you a Viper too.

After you two get together...puhleeeeeese shave Spinz eyebrows... mail me the clippings so I can me two pushbrooms with them. ha.

now... back to this thread....

Viper looks sick... especially with those wheels.. I already said I liked them...and Im sayin it again. They look good... I dont hate on the car, or the fact that you have it...only on the way you rep yourself and how you come across on this forum.
  #9  
Old 06-09-2009, 12:08 PM
knife13's Avatar
Stop Whining
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 391
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by King View Post
Who asked for them? You are a tool.
+99999999999999999999999999999999999999999

Last time i checked this is a mustang forum. Nobody cares about the SLOW viper mommy bought for you


Last edited by knife13; 06-09-2009 at 12:13 PM.
  #10  
Old 06-09-2009, 12:19 PM
3.8for the win's Avatar
Evolution 9
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 3,887
Default

the viper and the pics are awesome!!!!!!
  #11  
Old 06-09-2009, 12:23 PM
V10 POWER!
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Miami/Kendall, FL
Posts: 320
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by knife13 View Post
+99999999999999999999999999999999999999999

Last time i checked this is a mustang forum. Nobody cares about the SLOW viper mommy bought for you

LMAO you cant even think of how to make fun of it, the only thing that comes to your mind is "slow".

Please tell me, what is slow? My car BONE STOCK all motor makes what your car makes after you dropped thousands and a blower into it.

Im not hating on mustangs, because i have owned a few and plan on owning more. Im simply laughing at the fact that your a follower of zigg and cant even come up with a decent diss.

complete fail.

Zigg's comments are fun to read, he has been on the forums for years and hes my original hater. So if your trying to follow him atleast try to come up with something more original.

And like i said before, who are you?

You obviously sound like a little kid, which leads me to believe that you live with your parents, and mommy and daddy bought you your car.

Regardless if i wanted speed i would of kept my cammed c6 z06, which made way more power then my viper.

Last edited by SPiNz; 06-09-2009 at 12:41 PM.
  #12  
Old 06-09-2009, 12:30 PM
Havokk's Avatar
StangNation
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: AZ
Posts: 510
Default

Pics take the cake. I've never seen I Viper that looked that mean. Love it. Just a thought: you should buy drilled & slotted rotors, slap 'em on her, then leave her alone cuz she'll look absolutely perfect.

This is a mustang forum, but it's nice to see an awesome car like that on here without having to go on some viper forum.
  #13  
Old 06-09-2009, 12:30 PM
mustangV6_04's Avatar  
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Palm Coast, Florida
Posts: 1,960
Default

looks sexy but not a huge fan of vipers in general...i rather have a sts-v it's slower but idk why i love em
  #14  
Old 06-09-2009, 12:34 PM
V10 POWER!
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Miami/Kendall, FL
Posts: 320
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havokk View Post
Pics take the cake. I've never seen I Viper that looked that mean. I fikn love it. Just a thought: you should buy drilled & slotted rotors, slap 'em on her, then leave her alone cuz she'll look absolutely perfect.

This is a mustang forum, but it's nice to see an awesome car like that on here without having to go on some viper forum.
Thank you, i'll deff look into the drilled rotors next!


Im not the first one to get hated on these forums, when Badfish sold his mustang for his Sti, Evo, 10,000 other cars he was bashed on for a while. There are a lot of memebers that have been bashed, a lot of memebers have just frequented this forum a lot and like to post pictures of other things.

Lance, Chris, Badfish, and several other people dont evne have mustangs anymore.

Some people just know how to appreciate photography and other cars.

Regardless the viper is AMERICAN MUSCLE.
  #15  
Old 06-09-2009, 12:59 PM
knife13's Avatar
Stop Whining
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 391
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPiNz View Post
LMAO you cant even think of how to make fun of it, the only thing that comes to your mind is "slow".

Please tell me, what is slow? My car BONE STOCK all motor makes what your car makes after you dropped thousands and a blower into it.

Im not hating on mustangs, because i have owned a few and plan on owning more. Im simply laughing at the fact that your a follower of zigg and cant even come up with a decent diss.

complete fail.

Zigg's comments are fun to read, he has been on the forums for years and hes my original hater. So if your trying to follow him atleast try to come up with something more original.

And like i said before, who are you?

You obviously sound like a little kid, which leads me to believe that you live with your parents, and mommy and daddy bought you your car.

Regardless if i wanted speed i would of kept my cammed c6 z06, which made way more power then my viper.

The amount of toolness in you astounds me. You sure are one cocky son of a bitch.

Last edited by knife13; 06-09-2009 at 01:04 PM.
  #16  
Old 06-09-2009, 01:04 PM
x04V6x's Avatar
NXMACH
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Granby, MO
Posts: 455
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPiNz View Post
Please tell me, what is slow? My car BONE STOCK all motor makes what your car makes after you dropped thousands and a blower into it.
You mean your $80,000 bone stock car, not really a fair comparison. Knife has no way near $80,000 in his car and it makes what your car does.
  #17  
Old 06-09-2009, 01:16 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 821
Default

I wish they would have focused more on the car than on the wheels...lol

thanks for sharing, spinz
  #18  
Old 06-09-2009, 01:54 PM
V10 POWER!
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Miami/Kendall, FL
Posts: 320
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by x04V6x View Post
You mean your $80,000 bone stock car, not really a fair comparison. Knife has no way near $80,000 in his car and it makes what your car does.

When I purchased the car, my plans were not "I have 80 grand, i wonder whats the fastest car I can build".

I got rid of my 800HP c6 z06 for it.

I just wanted something exotic, looked into ferrari's, porsches, lambos, everything. Then someone suggested the viper as my first exotic and i took this route.

My point to knife13 is, hes saying my 650hp viper is slow? are you being sarcastic? is that a compliment? are you retarded? because obviously if your calling my 650+hp viper slow then whats your 440hp cobra?.

Like I said, i love mustangs and im not hating on them. But atleast try to come up with a better diss.

Last edited by SPiNz; 06-09-2009 at 01:57 PM.
  #19  
Old 06-09-2009, 01:56 PM
V10 POWER!
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Miami/Kendall, FL
Posts: 320
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jseven View Post
I wish they would have focused more on the car than on the wheels...lol

thanks for sharing, spinz

The photoshoot was to market their wheels.
  #20  
Old 06-09-2009, 01:59 PM
00blkstanggt's Avatar
Hot, Nasty, Bad ass speed
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Livermore, Ca
Posts: 3,719
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPiNz View Post
Please tell me, what is slow? My car BONE STOCK all motor makes what your car makes after you dropped thousands and a blower into it.
It doesn't take thousands of dollars to make cobra's faster and it already comes stock with a supercharger. That was no charge at all. Plus you have 2 more cylinders and 3.7l more to begin with.
  #21  
Old 06-09-2009, 02:00 PM
00blkstanggt's Avatar
Hot, Nasty, Bad ass speed
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Livermore, Ca
Posts: 3,719
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPiNz View Post
When I purchased the car, my plans were not "I have 80 grand, i wonder whats the fastest car I can build".

I got rid of my 800HP c6 z06 for it.

I just wanted something exotic, looked into ferrari's, porsches, lambos, everything. Then someone suggested the viper as my first exotic and i took this route.

My point to knife13 is, hes saying my 650hp viper is slow? are you being sarcastic? is that a compliment? are you retarded? because obviously if your calling my 650+hp viper slow then whats your 440hp cobra?.

Like I said, i love mustangs and im not hating on them. But atleast try to come up with a better diss.
What did you have done to your ZO6? Viper?
  #22  
Old 06-09-2009, 02:03 PM
NewMustangMan's Avatar
Go Lobos!
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
Posts: 1,104
Default

Dude looks great! i love the black rims with the blue to match the car.
  #23  
Old 06-09-2009, 02:03 PM
Black Sunshine's Avatar
By demons be driven.
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,844
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPiNz View Post
Like I said, i love mustangs and im not hating on them. But atleast try to come up with a better diss.
A better diss, hmmmm? Your Viper looks like a ****-blown toilet that has just suffered through the wrath of a fat guy's ******* after he just ate 30 Volcano and Habanero pepper burritos from Taco Bell.


Seriously, though, I'm kidding. The car looks good. The first one looks like a magazine picture. I love the color. I'm not sure which wheels I like better. The black looks good, but so did the chrome. Either ones you pick you can't go wrong.
  #24  
Old 06-09-2009, 02:04 PM
King's Avatar
iDontcare
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Colorado
Posts: 4,432
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPiNz View Post
Some people just know how to appreciate photography and other cars.
I think everyone can respect a good picture and a nice whip, it's just the douche behind the wheel we've got a problem with.
  #25  
Old 06-09-2009, 02:11 PM
Lazerred6's Avatar
Pocket Rocket
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Grand Rapids MI
Posts: 3,791
Default

Black looks good but the chrome looked better


but I have never been a big fan of black rims and I love solid 5-spoke

my personal opinion is than the 03 cobra rims were designed by Jesus

Last edited by Lazerred6; 06-09-2009 at 02:15 PM.
  #26  
Old 06-09-2009, 02:14 PM
the gillz's Avatar
Bruce Leeroy
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 678
Default

damn thats one sexy car, and i know this is a mustang forum but if you cant appreciate the car for what it is then theres no hope for u. its kinda gay that people are like yeah you spent 80 grand on a car and my mustang has more power. well thats like saying dude i just smoked a lambo in my supercharged ford fiesta.....but at the end of the day its still a fiesta. id rather be slower in the viper. oh yeah 345's in the rear, damn those are freaking steamrollers
  #27  
Old 06-09-2009, 02:22 PM
cpthowdy's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 586
Default

awesome pics man
  #28  
Old 06-09-2009, 02:43 PM
WNRacing's Avatar
KWITCHERBITCHIN
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Gallatin, TN
Posts: 6,024
Default

Dan has always had the power to make people angry, whether he is just being an *** in general, or trying to hock some crappy HID kit. Sometimes I really wonder why he is such an ***, but truthfully, this guy lives under the impression that everyone's parents are loaded and that their personal bank accounts are stuffed with money on a weekly basis. Obviously you don't make 100's of thousands of dollars a year being a "club promotor" or whatever you lame *** story was this time, so stop acting like some kind of a baller and just admit the fact that your parents are ******* loaded and shower you with money to do with what you wish. There's no shame in that, hell, if my parents were millionaires and offered me whatever I wanted in this world, I don't think I could turn it down either. Actually, scrath that, I sure as hell wouldn't turn it down.

I still don't personally have a problem with you, just be real man.

The Viper looks SICK. I love the damn thing, still think that you need to paint the calipers black or blue and change the rotors while you're at it. If I had the money, I don't think I could resist putting the Hennessey appearance package on it either..
  #29  
Old 06-09-2009, 02:43 PM
V10 POWER!
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Miami/Kendall, FL
Posts: 320
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the gillz View Post
damn thats one sexy car, and i know this is a mustang forum but if you cant appreciate the car for what it is then theres no hope for u. its kinda gay that people are like yeah you spent 80 grand on a car and my mustang has more power. well thats like saying dude i just smoked a lambo in my supercharged ford fiesta.....but at the end of the day its still a fiesta. id rather be slower in the viper. oh yeah 345's in the rear, damn those are freaking steamrollers

EXACTLY.

My viper smokes my buddies murcielago, but you better believe the day i come up on an extra $200k im going to go trade my car in for one.
  #30  
Old 06-09-2009, 02:55 PM
V10 POWER!
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Miami/Kendall, FL
Posts: 320
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WNRacing View Post
Dan has always had the power to make people angry, whether he is just being an *** in general, or trying to hock some crappy HID kit. Sometimes I really wonder why he is such an ***, but truthfully, this guy lives under the impression that everyone's parents are loaded and that their personal bank accounts are stuffed with money on a weekly basis. Obviously you don't make 100's of thousands of dollars a year being a "club promotor" or whatever you lame *** story was this time, so stop acting like some kind of a baller and just admit the fact that your parents are ******* loaded and shower you with money to do with what you wish. There's no shame in that, hell, if my parents were millionaires and offered me whatever I wanted in this world, I don't think I could turn it down either. Actually, scrath that, I sure as hell wouldn't turn it down.

I still don't personally have a problem with you, just be real man.

The Viper looks SICK. I love the damn thing, still think that you need to paint the calipers black or blue and change the rotors while you're at it. If I had the money, I don't think I could resist putting the Hennessey appearance package on it either..
Sir thats where you and several other people are wrong.

I have an amazing job making a nice $70k-$90k a year. I also have several other small sources of income (club promoting, buying and flipping bikes/atvs/jetskits on the side, etc)

The only thing i dont have that a lot of people dont have is a mortgage. Not because I dont want one, but because its something I dont need right now. I could afford one i just dont want one. Im 21, im not married, i dont have kids, and my parents have several properties which I can stay at whenever. When im not working all day or sleeping, im partying all night 4-5 times a week. I dont need my own house, i dont want to settle down.
Not having a mortgage allows me to go out and blow all the money I want, it allows me to take my boat out, blow money clubbing, drugs, etc, etc etc.
Im living my life, people dont accept that. This is the only forum where there are so many envious people. Any other forum people appreciate the pictures and comment them and thats it.

When your my age, making $5,000-$8,000 a month, a $1,200 a month viper car payment isn't a lot.

As far as me being cocky? maybe its a miami thing? if your not confident and cocky in miami, the only thing your going to be hooking up with is guys down here.

Ever stop and think if my parents showered me with money why did I join this website 3 years ago with a 2001 v6 mustang?

Aside from all that, and this goes to zigg; you need to stop worrying about what other people do, and other peoples lifestyles and worry about your own. If your BMW dealer rat race isn't getting you somewhere then drop it and try a different route. Theres always going to be someone with better **** out there then you. Crying to people about how terrible your life and how hard it is for you to eat everyday isn't going to make everyone else go down to your level. You need to stop being a little bitch and let it motivate you to get up their level.

Last edited by SPiNz; 06-09-2009 at 03:03 PM.
 
 
Closed Thread

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PLEASE check this Mustang out! You too, ZIGG! Black Sunshine The Lounge 114 07-09-2009 11:41 PM
Horses & Hondas Photoshoot (56K, Im sorry) Must See Pictures 15 08-15-2008 03:42 AM
Son Of A @#%$&[email protected]#%&@$&!#%$&%*%&%#&$$#&! Rabbit The Lounge 11 09-01-2006 12:58 PM
Car show pics at the zoo - 49 pics - 56k go away MattJ Pictures 22 08-28-2006 10:16 AM
OMG BLAC MERCIALAGO - you know how most ppl say, 56k go away, seriously,dont even try Badfish Pictures 24 02-03-2006 08:55 PM


Tags
2008, 3453020, 360, ferrari, fl, forged, gt, honda, kendall, masion, mustang, photoshoot, rims, steve, tuning, wheels

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Advertising
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:40 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.