You asked for them! 360 Forged Photoshoot Pics (56k & Zigg go away) - Page 2 - Mustang Boards


Pictures Pictures of cars or pictures related to cars.

Closed Thread
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #31  
Old 06-09-2009, 01:59 PM
zigzagg321's Avatar
Ninja
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: OH
Posts: 10,155
Default

"my boat"...

nuff said as to why ppl rip on you.
  #32  
Old 06-09-2009, 02:03 PM
00blkstanggt's Avatar
Hot, Nasty, Bad ass speed
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Livermore, Ca
Posts: 3,719
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPiNz View Post
Sir thats where you and several other people are wrong.

I have an amazing job making a nice $70k-$90k a year. I also have several other small sources of income (club promoting, buying and flipping bikes/atvs/jetskits on the side, etc)

The only thing i dont have that a lot of people dont have is a mortgage. Not because I dont want one, but because its something I dont need right now. I could afford one i just dont want one. Im 21, im not married, i dont have kids, and my parents have several properties which I can stay at whenever. When im not working all day or sleeping, im partying all night 4-5 times a week. I dont need my own house, i dont want to settle down.
Not having a mortgage allows me to go out and blow all the money I want, it allows me to take my boat out, blow money clubbing, drugs, etc, etc etc.
Im living my life, people dont accept that. This is the only forum where there are so many envious people. Any other forum people appreciate the pictures and comment them and thats it.

When your my age, making $5,000-$8,000 a month, a $1,200 a month viper car payment isn't a lot.

As far as me being cocky? maybe its a miami thing? if your not confident and cocky in miami, the only thing your going to be hooking up with is guys down here.
Seems like you don't get it. People aren't usually hating on the pictures or the car and such, it's you. You come across as an arrogant *** who only cares about materialistic things. Congrats, you have money and your life consists of wasting money on clubs and drugs. Your parents must be really proud. I hope so day you realize there's more to life than what you do now and through most people's eyes, you aren't ****. Lose the cars, the lifestyle and all that and see how many of these club girls and everyone really likes you.

Anyways, nice car.
  #33  
Old 06-09-2009, 02:03 PM
WNRacing's Avatar
KWITCHERBITCHIN
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Gallatin, TN
Posts: 6,024
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPiNz View Post
Sir thats where you and several other people are wrong.

I have an amazing job making a nice $70k-$90k a year. I also have several other small sources of income (club promoting, buying and flipping bikes/atvs/jetskits on the side, etc)

The only thing i dont have that a lot of people dont have is a mortgage. Not because I dont want one, but because its something I dont need right now. I could afford one i just dont want one. Im 21, im not married, i dont have kids, and my parents have several properties which I can stay at whenever. When im not working all day or sleeping, im partying all night 4-5 times a week. I dont need my own house, i dont want to settle down.
Not having a mortgage allows me to go out and blow all the money I want, it allows me to take my boat out, blow money clubbing, drugs, etc, etc etc.
Im living my life, people dont accept that. This is the only forum where there are so many envious people. Any other forum people appreciate the pictures and comment them and thats it.

When you make $5,000-$8,000 a month, a $1,200 a month viper car payment isn't a lot.
'Eh, well I'm with you on everything but the drugs part...

You're original story when you came back was that you were a club promotor, and I don't know of any people working that kind of a job making that kind of money. That's just the thing, your story changes so much that it makes you seem like your full of ****, that's why people get pissed off. Well, that and some of your off the wall BS comments, like mustangrn's post about getting pulled over.

Whatever man, I'm just going to leave it as-is. You've got one sick ******' car, not gonna lie.. I wish I had one, but I'm 22 with two cars, one paid for, one not, a mortgage, bills, and a fiance'.. lmao
  #34  
Old 06-09-2009, 02:13 PM
LilMissLayla's Avatar
Sittin' in a Sixxer
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: St. Auggie Beach, Fl
Posts: 794
Default

Car looks hot, Spinz.
  #35  
Old 06-09-2009, 02:34 PM
V10 POWER!
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Miami/Kendall, FL
Posts: 320
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zigzagg321 View Post
"my boat"...

nuff said as to why ppl rip on you.
Im proud of you Zigg,

I rip on you and you have a bunch of followers who defend you.

I bet it helps you put out your tears every night that you have internet followers.
  #36  
Old 06-09-2009, 02:37 PM
Lazerred6's Avatar
Pocket Rocket
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Grand Rapids MI
Posts: 3,791
Default

I could have called the drug thing the myspace pics tell all lol
  #37  
Old 06-09-2009, 02:38 PM
Leonide's Avatar
Avatar just for Jack
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Whitehall, Ohio
Posts: 1,035
Default

  #38  
Old 06-09-2009, 02:43 PM
V10 POWER!
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Miami/Kendall, FL
Posts: 320
Default

People post things like this everyday on the viper forums


I wish i could afford **** like that ^

I look at it and just use it as motivation to make more money and move on.

Replying to him crying about how I dont have that and how hes a douchebag for posting it and bragging about it aint going to get me ANYWHERE in life other then make me look like a scrub.
  #39  
Old 06-09-2009, 02:47 PM
zigzagg321's Avatar
Ninja
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: OH
Posts: 10,155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPiNz View Post
Im proud of you Zigg,

I rip on you and you have a bunch of followers who defend you.

I bet it helps you put out your tears every night that you have internet followers.

huh? I was defended? I must have missed that.

Spin... like another poster put it...take away your cars, your money, and whatever else your parents give you aside from whatever money you are making from whatever job you tell us you have this week... and you would lose everything dear to you... all those "friends" you have... take a look at how you met them and what you have in common with them. I bet 9/10 the commonalities are material and nothing more. As far as the women you "get"... lets face it, you arent really a handsome fellow... so what are they attracted to? material ****. you cant take it with you...and it wont last forever... so what do you really have to brag about?

Have fun with that... dollars dont equal sense.
  #40  
Old 06-09-2009, 02:47 PM
King's Avatar
iDontcare
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Colorado
Posts: 4,432
Default

"diss", "rip"....what are you? a 12yr old?

and Zig hit the nail on the head..."my boat" pretty much sums up all of your posts. Everything you ever say is about what you have or how much money you've blown. Guess what, dipshit, we don't care. I just think it's funny that you keep coming onto these small forums acting like we do and keep crossing your fingers hoping that someday you'll be accepted in real life. It's amusing.
  #41  
Old 06-09-2009, 02:51 PM
Leonide's Avatar
Avatar just for Jack
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Whitehall, Ohio
Posts: 1,035
Default

FOUND IT!



Last edited by Leonide; 06-09-2009 at 02:55 PM.
  #42  
Old 06-09-2009, 03:08 PM
V10 POWER!
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Miami/Kendall, FL
Posts: 320
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zigzagg321 View Post
huh? I was defended? I must have missed that.

Spin... like another poster put it...take away your cars, your money, and whatever else your parents give you aside from whatever money you are making from whatever job you tell us you have this week... and you would lose everything dear to you... all those "friends" you have... take a look at how you met them and what you have in common with them. I bet 9/10 the commonalities are material and nothing more. As far as the women you "get"... lets face it, you arent really a handsome fellow... so what are they attracted to? material ****. you cant take it with you...and it wont last forever... so what do you really have to brag about?

Have fun with that... dollars dont equal sense.

lol, why dont you tell everyone your story? I remember it clearly. Didn't you date a girl for like 7 years and she left and you and she left you with all her bills too lol. LOSER. lol
  #43  
Old 06-09-2009, 03:10 PM
Lazerred6's Avatar
Pocket Rocket
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Grand Rapids MI
Posts: 3,791
Default

Maybe it's because I don't have alot of money but when I see people blow money likes it's water I can't help but think of what a waste it is. I'm not talking you personally spinz but your friend with all the cars is definatly in the group.

I have volunteered my time at a free clinic in Grand Rapids where a doctor I know works. His name is Jack. He started his own practice soon after he got out of med school and made lots of money then he sold his practice and retired at 40 and now he volunteers 5 days a week 6 hours a day for $0.00/hr to help peolple that have no insurance. He is in my opinion the greatest man on earth. He could have everything you have and more yet he choose to help people.

I also worked with another volunteer there that made minimum wage cleaning at MCDonalds and he still had time to help and he donated some of what little money he made to sponser children in third world countries.

I like what you have but I don't respect you for it

these are just two people that do more in one day for the world than you and your friends will probably do in your whole lives.

/waste

Last edited by Lazerred6; 06-09-2009 at 03:12 PM.
  #44  
Old 06-09-2009, 03:12 PM
zigzagg321's Avatar
Ninja
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: OH
Posts: 10,155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPiNz View Post
lol, why dont you tell everyone your story? I remember it clearly. Didn't you date a girl for like 7 years and she left and you and she left you with all her bills too lol. LOSER. lol
umm...no. not at all. you must be thinking of someone else.

I was with a my last girl for 8 years and I left her. No bills.
  #45  
Old 06-09-2009, 03:14 PM
NeedACobra's Avatar
What is best in life?
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Gulf Breeze, Florida.
Posts: 1,117
Default

You know, spinz....there more I think about it....and the more people mention it...
I really am glad I dont have your eyebrows. Dude, since you make so much money, or as you would probably say, "Cheddah", why dont you go get those things waxed? It probably wont help make you attractive at all, but atleast it wouldnt look like your growing a couple beards above you eyes. Just sayin....
  #46  
Old 06-09-2009, 03:26 PM
Leonide's Avatar
Avatar just for Jack
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Whitehall, Ohio
Posts: 1,035
Default

this thread is getting entertaining.
  #47  
Old 06-09-2009, 03:35 PM
Steeda97's Avatar
banzai
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 4,545
Default

yikes when I buy my Rari I hope you guys dont get on me like you do spinz. haha.
  #48  
Old 06-09-2009, 04:48 PM
Ketchum & Killem
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 12,065
Default

I dunno, im not gonna knock on Spinz for being lucky enough to have parents that let him have a house, i think it is ******* insane to spend 1,200 a month on a dodge, no matter how fast it is.

I make enough to support a family of 4 and to still have extra left over for fun stuff... I think your spending habits are absolutly retarded. i mean, a dodge? lol

but spinz, i have a real hard time believing that if you folks just cut you off the apron strings that you would be able to hack it.

good thing you dont have to i guess.

  #49  
Old 06-09-2009, 04:50 PM
Leonide's Avatar
Avatar just for Jack
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Whitehall, Ohio
Posts: 1,035
Default

yeah, on a serious note, invest your money. savings bonds, CD's, savings accounts. invest in your retirement. pay yourself first.
  #50  
Old 06-09-2009, 04:59 PM
Steeda97's Avatar
banzai
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 4,545
Default

^ haha.

He seems to be way out of the rat race if he has what he has. Regardless if he has a mortgage payment or not.

I absolutely hate when people are criticized for having alternate sources of income other than a paycheck. Its just plain envy. People only say **** because they cant do it themselves. They are stuck in the rat race and will live mediocre lives until they die.

Did i just go off course?
  #51  
Old 06-09-2009, 05:14 PM
Slim03GT's Avatar
Ay! Copper!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Maryland
Posts: 517
Default

  #52  
Old 06-09-2009, 05:22 PM
SeanStang's Avatar
Bottle Fed V6
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posts: 2,086
Default

Damn, ******* love your viper.
  #53  
Old 06-09-2009, 05:34 PM
Ketchum & Killem
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 12,065
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeda97 View Post
^ haha.

He seems to be way out of the rat race if he has what he has. Regardless if he has a mortgage payment or not.

I absolutely hate when people are criticized for having alternate sources of income other than a paycheck. Its just plain envy. People only say **** because they cant do it themselves. They are stuck in the rat race and will live mediocre lives until they die.

Did i just go off course?
That is without a doubt the stupidest thing i have ever seen come out of you.

Working for a living and earning an income mean for a mediocre life?

Im sorry if you think that working hard and making sacrifices makes for a "mediocre" life.

I would much rather live a life where i have to face challanges that test my mettle and show me and others exactly what im made of. The challange of "what will i blow this 3,000 on?" doesent exactly put you to the test.

I will garauntee you i have already gone through more in my life than Spin will probably ever have to. I dont mean that in a negative way towards spin.

But one thing i have learned with all the challanges and obstacles i have come across is that no matter what, i will ALWAYS be able to depend on myself and know for a fact that i can come out on top. Thats not something you get by living in your parents house and driving vipers and banging the hottest chicks in florida.

With the places ive been, things ive seen, and especially the friends ii have made, you couldnt possible come up with a dollar amount large enough for me to be willing to trade my life with Spin.

I dont have any problem with Spin, he has his life and he gets to live a lifestyle many people would love to experience.. He is pretty cocky, and really seems to think that the sun rises and sets on his ***, and he does like to show off his stuff. I dont think he crosses many lines though, and i tghink he is an allright guy..

I agree some people just dont like seeing other people with nicer stuff than they have.

im fine with it, cause i wouldnt trade shoes with him for anything. Just because some of us have to work at what we have, doesent mean that there is anything mediocre about our lives.
  #54  
Old 06-09-2009, 05:36 PM
Ketchum & Killem
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 12,065
Default

Oh yah, one more thing.

Spin, the viper is looking Hella nice.

for a dodge.

  #55  
Old 06-09-2009, 05:43 PM
Steeda97's Avatar
banzai
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 4,545
Default

Maybe it came out the wrong way. I didn't mean mediocre as in living a boring and miserable life. I was considering mediocre in a financial point of view. I consider working for only earned income (a paycheck) is a poor way to live your life, and the slowest way to get rich. If you get rich at all. Hence the term "rat race". Theres other ways to make money other than a paycheck, and they are the least taxed, and much more efficient, and oh yeah, take much less time than 40 hours per week. Whether it be passive income, or portfolio income, whatever.

Maybe its shallow to believe that being rich is the better way, but to me its something i desire. Its not really important to me to be loaded, but to be financially free would better describe my goals in life. I'd rather not spend much of my life working 40 hours, or wait until i'm 65 to retire, and then be too old, and or poor to enjoy anything.

How this applies to Spin is he claimed to make money other than his earned income (I think he said 70k a year or so) which allows him to afford some of the things he has.

I don't have his financial statements, nor does anyone else but i'm assuming its alot better than most. Even though his expenses seem to be high, at least he has some form of asset generating alternate income.

Jack, I don't really get where my comment affected you, or anyone really. Unless it was misunderstood. It was more towards the people who can't just ignore Spins cockyness and whatever else bothers them about him.


added: I dont understand why working for a living is something thats only placed into the earned income category. I work 40 hours per week, but i consider that something temporary. Whether its 5-10 years from now, or whenever, I don't want to rely on my employer. Its a poor way to live making someone else rich. Why not own the company? Why not have other people run your company to make you money? I'd rather have my money work for me, than work for my money. Seems like the smarter thing to do.

I'm rambling.

Last edited by Steeda97; 06-09-2009 at 05:50 PM.
  #56  
Old 06-09-2009, 05:47 PM
Nitrous Injected 3.8
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Bakersfield, CA
Posts: 2,881
Default

Nice car.
  #57  
Old 06-09-2009, 05:53 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Crystal Lake, Illinois
Posts: 984
Default

I feel dumberer for having read this postz. That is all.
  #58  
Old 06-09-2009, 05:56 PM
Ketchum & Killem
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 12,065
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeda97 View Post
Jack, I don't really get where my comment affected you, or anyone really. Unless it was misunderstood. It was more towards the people who can't just ignore Spins cockyness and whatever else bothers them about him.


added: I dont understand why working for a living is something thats only placed into the earned income category. I work 40 hours per week, but i consider that something temporary. Whether its 5-10 years from now, or whenever, I don't want to rely on my employer. Its a poor way to live making someone else rich. Why not own the company? Why not have other people run your company to make you money? I'd rather have my money work for me, than work for my money. Seems like the smarter thing to do.

I'm rambling.

i just thought it was a poorly put statement, no offence taken

As for being in charge, right now i am not in charge of anyone at work but myself. And I totally love that. lol. we have had several people "promoted" to manager from a tech position and usually they all find a way to get demoted cause it is such a pain in the *** to have to be responsible for other peoples problems. lol.

Either put me at the top where i am in charge and have the final say on all matters, or dont put me in charge of anyone period. lol.
  #59  
Old 06-09-2009, 06:01 PM
mustangvsix's Avatar
4 point 6
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Flagstaff, Az / Los Alamos, NM
Posts: 3,347
Default

good go I love your viper. Car is sick man, I will own me a viper one day!
  #60  
Old 06-09-2009, 06:06 PM
V10 POWER!
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Miami/Kendall, FL
Posts: 320
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeda97 View Post
Maybe it came out the wrong way. I didn't mean mediocre as in living a boring and miserable life. I was considering mediocre in a financial point of view. I consider working for only earned income (a paycheck) is a poor way to live your life, and the slowest way to get rich. If you get rich at all. Hence the term "rat race". Theres other ways to make money other than a paycheck, and they are the least taxed, and much more efficient, and oh yeah, take much less time than 40 hours per week. Whether it be passive income, or portfolio income, whatever.

Maybe its shallow to believe that being rich is the better way, but to me its something i desire. Its not really important to me to be loaded, but to be financially free would better describe my goals in life. I'd rather not spend much of my life working 40 hours, or wait until i'm 65 to retire, and then be too old, and or poor to enjoy anything.

How this applies to Spin is he claimed to make money other than his earned income (I think he said 70k a year or so) which allows him to afford some of the things he has.

I don't have his financial statements, nor does anyone else but i'm assuming its alot better than most. Even though his expenses seem to be high, at least he has some form of asset generating alternate income.

Jack, I don't really get where my comment affected you, or anyone really. Unless it was misunderstood. It was more towards the people who can't just ignore Spins cockyness and whatever else bothers them about him.


added: I dont understand why working for a living is something thats only placed into the earned income category. I work 40 hours per week, but i consider that something temporary. Whether its 5-10 years from now, or whenever, I don't want to rely on my employer. Its a poor way to live making someone else rich. Why not own the company? Why not have other people run your company to make you money? I'd rather have my money work for me, than work for my money. Seems like the smarter thing to do.

I'm rambling.

Not everyone will understand that the way you and I do. In a few years you'll be on here with an exotic too lol.
 
 
Closed Thread

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PLEASE check this Mustang out! You too, ZIGG! Black Sunshine The Lounge 114 07-09-2009 10:41 PM
Horses & Hondas Photoshoot (56K, Im sorry) Must See Pictures 15 08-15-2008 02:42 AM
Son Of A @#%$&[email protected]#%&@$&!#%$&%*%&%#&$$#&! Rabbit The Lounge 11 09-01-2006 11:58 AM
Car show pics at the zoo - 49 pics - 56k go away MattJ Pictures 22 08-28-2006 09:16 AM
OMG BLAC MERCIALAGO - you know how most ppl say, 56k go away, seriously,dont even try Badfish Pictures 24 02-03-2006 07:55 PM


Tags
2008, 3453020, 360, ferrari, fl, forged, gt, honda, kendall, masion, mustang, photoshoot, rims, steve, tuning, wheels

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Advertising
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:31 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.