UFC 100 - Mustang Boards


Sports Talk - Strut your stuff, be an armchair QB, but beware, some people hate your team

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1  
Old 07-12-2009, 09:20 AM
rkaz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ashland, KY
Posts: 557
Default UFC 100

Anyone else watch? I was blown away by that right bomb that came from Dan Henderson. Even better was the 2nd one for good measure. Let's see Bisping talk **** now. Is there no stopping GSP? He's one tough sum bitch. Brock one word untouchable!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-12-2009, 09:52 AM
01FR500's Avatar
I'd Hit It
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Texarkana, TX/Conway, AR
Posts: 2,847
Default

I went to watch it last night at Hooters with some friends but FML, they didn't show it because of some fight in the parking lot not long ago. I was only able to read the recaps. I wish Mir had won, I don't like Lesnar. He's a popus ***, but he's a big ****** trucker that has some talent. GSP is amazing, I didn't doubt for one moment that he'd win. Henderson is probably my favorite fighter due to his entire history as a olympian and being so succesful in Pride and I was glad to hear he knock Bisping the **** out. Bisping is a talented fighter and nothing to joke about, but he having never been knocked out and talk so much **** before the fight, it puts a smile to my face to know that he got put in his place. He's not on the same level as Henderson.

Edit: Is there a good place to watch the fights online?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-12-2009, 10:08 AM
spike_africa's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Orlando,Florida
Posts: 11,974
Default

I streamed them for free last night because every where was packed around here and tried to get a table an hour and 1/2 before the fights started. I was so damn glad to see henderson knock that ****** out. The Mir lesner fight was boring. All he did was use his extra weight to stay on top so he could not move. Weak ****.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-12-2009, 10:11 AM
Slim03GT's Avatar
Ay! Copper!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Maryland
Posts: 517
Default

Im not a fan of Lesnar. Laying on top of someone beating their face in. He has no stand up or ground skills. But whatever works I guess. GSP and Anderson Silva should battle it out.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-12-2009, 10:30 AM
whitestang04's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Sarasota, FL
Posts: 1,381
Default

I went to a friends house and watched the fights. Well after fighting with Verizon for an hour and a half just to get it. The GSP Vs. Thiago Alves fight was the first fight of the night for me GSP did pretty much what I expected, I just didn't think the fight would go 5 rounds. Props to Thiago for that. Brock Lesnar is just a thug that is more well suited to be in one of the soap opera leagues like WWE. Seriously who the hell calls out an event sponser for not paying them, flicks off all the fans, and says he is going to go home and jump on his wife???? The guy has real class The best part of the night was seeing Dan Henderson "stone" Bisping. I used to be a Bisping fan until this years Ultimate fighter when all he did was talk **** and spit on the one contestant. All I want to see now is GSP jump weight and go after Anderson Silva!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-12-2009, 07:16 PM
rkaz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ashland, KY
Posts: 557
Default

GSP vs Silva isn't a fight I want to see. GSP isn't big enough for that fight. Silva walks around over 200 lbs and GSP does good to go 185. Just seems like to big a gap for GSP to close. I want Silva vs Matt Hamill at 205. Hamill would destroy Silva. Forrest will no doubt make him fight and should be a good fight but hamill would beat Silva's ***.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-12-2009, 07:23 PM
Nitrous Injected 3.8
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Bakersfield, CA
Posts: 2,881
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim03GT View Post
Im not a fan of Lesnar. Laying on top of someone beating their face in. He has no stand up or ground skills. But whatever works I guess. GSP and Anderson Silva should battle it out.
Yea, he wasn't much of a wrestler at all..

Talk about laying ontop of someone...GSP Thiago would eat him alive standing..too bad he has no ground game whatsoever..

Lesnar weighs about 300 after weigh ins.. and hes just strong..if someone can come around with a good ground game to outmatch his and actually pound through his thick skull then Lesnar loses.

GSP can be beaten..the guy just needs to be able to have him beat on the ground.

And henderson..good lord..just racked Bisping, as I figured it would have gone..
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-12-2009, 07:31 PM
rkaz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ashland, KY
Posts: 557
Default

Thats just it who is stronger than Lesnar? The man cuts weight to make 265 and is just as quick as any guy at 170. I seen Lesnar wants to fight Fedor. I don't know a whole lot about him just he hasn't fought anyone who is in their prime in ages.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-12-2009, 08:13 PM
Slim03GT's Avatar
Ay! Copper!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Maryland
Posts: 517
Default

No way Hamill beats Silva
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-13-2009, 08:58 AM
00blkstanggt's Avatar
Hot, Nasty, Bad ass speed
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Livermore, Ca
Posts: 3,719
Default

I don't know how you guys can say Lesnar has no skills. Sure he was in WWE, but he was a real wrestling champion in college. He's a big dude and justt because he was able to pin someone to the ground and beat their face doesn't mean he doesn't have talent. He's a wrestler, they take people down to the ground. You play to your strengths. Maybe Mir should have done a better job at staying on his feet and trying to knock Lesnar out. Either way all three big fights were entertaining to watch. Beer, wings, and a free fight are always enjoyable to watch.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 07-13-2009, 09:34 AM
the gillz's Avatar
Bruce Leeroy
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 678
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00blkstanggt View Post
I don't know how you guys can say Lesnar has no skills. Sure he was in WWE, but he was a real wrestling champion in college. He's a big dude and justt because he was able to pin someone to the ground and beat their face doesn't mean he doesn't have talent. He's a wrestler, they take people down to the ground. You play to your strengths. Maybe Mir should have done a better job at staying on his feet and trying to knock Lesnar out. Either way all three big fights were entertaining to watch. Beer, wings, and a free fight are always enjoyable to watch.
+1 tru dat
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 07-13-2009, 09:47 AM
whitestang04's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Sarasota, FL
Posts: 1,381
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00blkstanggt View Post
I don't know how you guys can say Lesnar has no skills. Sure he was in WWE, but he was a real wrestling champion in college. He's a big dude and justt because he was able to pin someone to the ground and beat their face doesn't mean he doesn't have talent. He's a wrestler, they take people down to the ground. You play to your strengths. Maybe Mir should have done a better job at staying on his feet and trying to knock Lesnar out. Either way all three big fights were entertaining to watch. Beer, wings, and a free fight are always enjoyable to watch.
Lesnar is an amazing fighter and I don't see him being beat anytime soon. It was his post fight antics that made me say he belongs back in the WWE. I don't want to watch any fighter behave like that. I am a Dan Henderson fan and I thought the extra shot after the knockout was wrong even though the ref hadn't stopped the fight yet. From what I understand Dana White had a nice little talk with Lesnar and he came out and apologized for his behavior so we will see if that changes anything.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 07-13-2009, 11:30 AM
00blkstanggt's Avatar
Hot, Nasty, Bad ass speed
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Livermore, Ca
Posts: 3,719
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitestang04 View Post
Lesnar is an amazing fighter and I don't see him being beat anytime soon. It was his post fight antics that made me say he belongs back in the WWE. I don't want to watch any fighter behave like that. I am a Dan Henderson fan and I thought the extra shot after the knockout was wrong even though the ref hadn't stopped the fight yet. From what I understand Dana White had a nice little talk with Lesnar and he came out and apologized for his behavior so we will see if that changes anything.
Yeah thats true. We'll see if he takes the talk and changes his antics. White also talked with Henderson afterwards about the hit after Bisping was already out. He said he did it on purpose cause of all the trash talking before.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 07-13-2009, 03:16 PM
rkaz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ashland, KY
Posts: 557
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim03GT View Post
No way Hamill beats Silva
Mayb Silva from two years ago. Have you not seen him "fight" latly? He doesn't go after anyone at any time. At least Hamill always moves forward and would out strike Silva standing and would put him on his back easy with his take downs.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 07-13-2009, 08:37 PM
NeedACobra's Avatar
What is best in life?
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Gulf Breeze, Florida.
Posts: 1,117
Default

First of all.....matt hamill would NEVER beat anderson silva. Hamills striking is mediocre at best, maybe lands somewhere around 30% of his punches where as silva lands about 86%. Have you watched a ufc before 100?
Forest is the only one that stands a chance at beating silva right now, and although I like forrest, its really hard to say whether hell win or not. I predict a decision.

Second, Brock Lesnar is a ******* joke. He obviously is juicing or has taken steroids before. Lets be honest, most wreslters are roid freaks. The only reason brock really even won that fight was thanks to herb piece of **** dean. He is a very controversial ref, just as much as he is a joke. When you have one fighter on top of another, and not one of them is doing a ******* thing for 3 minutes...you STAND THEM UP. I think all the Refs in UFC need a good ******* evaluation or something, with the exception of yamasaki, and mazagati. Now, who can beat Lesnar, you ask? Tim Silvia could do it. Im sure of that. Although I dont like Silvia, he has a massive reach, and stands at about 6'8 as opposed to brocks...6'3? And silvia wouldnt be afraid to bang with him, and could even match his wrestling. Noguera would beat him too, and FEDOR? Holy ****. He'd knock Lesnar the **** out. Dudes a machine.


Holy **** though, henderson is my new favorite fighter. Go ******* america, haha. Im so glad that he knocked bispings fairy british *** out, and then dropped that ******* sledge hammer afterwards. Wonder what bisping has to say now? I can only imagine what the U.K. fans were thinking at that moment. hahaha. I mean did anyone seriously think bisping had a chance? Hes nowhere near being good. At all. Hamill beat him and everyone knows it, and hamills decent, but no real contender.


Phew. Im done.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 07-13-2009, 09:35 PM
Slim03GT's Avatar
Ay! Copper!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Maryland
Posts: 517
Default

Though its a totally different weight class....id love to see Andrei Arlovski stand up against Lesnar and unleash on his face.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 07-13-2009, 10:52 PM
More Cowbell
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 3,001
Default

Fedore is a mad machine. As is Crocop, either would make Brock hit the canvas very hard. I think they should invite these 2 to the party.. No more hugging and wrestling for 4 minutes. Up after 1 minute, then make em touch gloves and go. Geez I spent 44 bucks to watch that crap.. Lessner would have lost in a stand up fight, or even a take down, if it wouldn't last 2 or 3 minutes on the ground.. But Mir did look kinda off last night. Like he wasn't really there sometimes..
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 07-14-2009, 07:51 AM
00blkstanggt's Avatar
Hot, Nasty, Bad ass speed
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Livermore, Ca
Posts: 3,719
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedACobra View Post
First of all.....matt hamill would NEVER beat anderson silva. Hamills striking is mediocre at best, maybe lands somewhere around 30% of his punches where as silva lands about 86%. Have you watched a ufc before 100?
Forest is the only one that stands a chance at beating silva right now, and although I like forrest, its really hard to say whether hell win or not. I predict a decision.

Second, Brock Lesnar is a ******* joke. He obviously is juicing or has taken steroids before. Lets be honest, most wreslters are roid freaks. The only reason brock really even won that fight was thanks to herb piece of **** dean. He is a very controversial ref, just as much as he is a joke. When you have one fighter on top of another, and not one of them is doing a ******* thing for 3 minutes...you STAND THEM UP. I think all the Refs in UFC need a good ******* evaluation or something, with the exception of yamasaki, and mazagati. Now, who can beat Lesnar, you ask? Tim Silvia could do it. Im sure of that. Although I dont like Silvia, he has a massive reach, and stands at about 6'8 as opposed to brocks...6'3? And silvia wouldnt be afraid to bang with him, and could even match his wrestling. Noguera would beat him too, and FEDOR? Holy ****. He'd knock Lesnar the **** out. Dudes a machine.


Holy **** though, henderson is my new favorite fighter. Go ******* america, haha. Im so glad that he knocked bispings fairy british *** out, and then dropped that ******* sledge hammer afterwards. Wonder what bisping has to say now? I can only imagine what the U.K. fans were thinking at that moment. hahaha. I mean did anyone seriously think bisping had a chance? Hes nowhere near being good. At all. Hamill beat him and everyone knows it, and hamills decent, but no real contender.


Phew. Im done.
Whether you like him or not, you can't deny that Lesnar has some skills. He's a wrestler, wrestlers take people to the groun and keep them there. Thats what tehy do. GSP is a wrestler and does the same thing. I'm sure Lesnar was on roids at some point during the WWE but you can tell he's off them now. He's not as cut as he was in the WWE. Plus the guys was already 6'3" 285lbs while wrestling in college and was a national champion. Winning is winning. As long as they aren't breaking the rules, a win is a win. And I'm pretty sure I saw Lesnar pouning Mirs face while they were on the ground instead of doing nothing.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 07-14-2009, 12:09 PM
rkaz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ashland, KY
Posts: 557
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedACobra View Post
Now, who can beat Lesnar, you ask? Tim Silvia could do it. Im sure of that. Although I dont like Silvia, he has a massive reach, and stands at about 6'8 as opposed to brocks...6'3? And silvia wouldnt be afraid to bang with him, and could even match his wrestling. Noguera would beat him too, and FEDOR? Holy ****. He'd knock Lesnar the **** out. Dudes a machine.
Yea and I bet if we asked a week ago you would have said Mir was going to kill Lesnar then to.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 07-14-2009, 03:47 PM
NeedACobra's Avatar
What is best in life?
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Gulf Breeze, Florida.
Posts: 1,117
Default

Whether you like him or not, you can't deny that Lesnar has some skills. He's a wrestler, wrestlers take people to the groun and keep them there. Thats what tehy do. GSP is a wrestler and does the same thing. I'm sure Lesnar was on roids at some point during the WWE but you can tell he's off them now. He's not as cut as he was in the WWE. Plus the guys was already 6'3" 285lbs while wrestling in college and was a national champion. Winning is winning. As long as they aren't breaking the rules, a win is a win. And I'm pretty sure I saw Lesnar pouning Mirs face while they were on the ground instead of doing nothing.

Lesnar has no skill. Hes big. Thats all hes got. Have you seen him pull off any submissions? All I see him do is lay on top of people like when he fought heath herring. NO ******* SKILL.

Yea and I bet if we asked a week ago you would have said Mir was going to kill Lesnar then to.


Dude, you dont know anything about the UFC do you?

Last edited by NeedACobra; 07-14-2009 at 03:50 PM. Reason: fucked my quoting all up.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 07-15-2009, 07:52 AM
00blkstanggt's Avatar
Hot, Nasty, Bad ass speed
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Livermore, Ca
Posts: 3,719
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedACobra View Post
Whether you like him or not, you can't deny that Lesnar has some skills. He's a wrestler, wrestlers take people to the groun and keep them there. Thats what tehy do. GSP is a wrestler and does the same thing. I'm sure Lesnar was on roids at some point during the WWE but you can tell he's off them now. He's not as cut as he was in the WWE. Plus the guys was already 6'3" 285lbs while wrestling in college and was a national champion. Winning is winning. As long as they aren't breaking the rules, a win is a win. And I'm pretty sure I saw Lesnar pouning Mirs face while they were on the ground instead of doing nothing.

Lesnar has no skill. Hes big. Thats all hes got. Have you seen him pull off any submissions? All I see him do is lay on top of people like when he fought heath herring. NO ******* SKILL.

Yea and I bet if we asked a week ago you would have said Mir was going to kill Lesnar then to.


Dude, you dont know anything about the UFC do you?
Obviosuly he hasn't had to pull off any submissions to win. I'm pretty sure you can't win just by laying on top of someone. He gets them to the ground and pummels them. I'm sure he didn't have any skill either when he was a national wrestling champion. I'm sure he just layed on the guys too until teh ref decided to just call the match. Maybe the people he fights should train a little harder to either not be takenn down or learn to get back up. Don't fault the guy because he's big and can use that to his advantage.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 07-15-2009, 08:40 AM
NeedACobra's Avatar
What is best in life?
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Gulf Breeze, Florida.
Posts: 1,117
Default

you must be a wwe fan or something.
None of brock lesnars fights have been entertaining or exciting at all. Noone likes him being in the UFC. The only reason he is winning is because he takes people down, lays on them, and catches some lucky shots. He hasnt even fought anyone good at all yet. Lets face it. Randy is getting way to old to be hanging in that weight class, mir was never really that good to me either, I mean, he was alright and all but, thats about it. Heath herring....what the **** has he done? I mean seriously. And how the **** do you give a guy thats 4-1 the title? I guess because hes a big bad *** wwe star he doesnt have to work up through the ranks like everyone else? Like I said. Put someone whos in their prime in there. Tim Sylvia, Cain Valasquez, Cheik kongo (granted he works on his takedown defense), and the dream match, Fedor. If you think brock is good enough to hang with any of them, then you're damn sure retarded. Basically brock lays on people, dude. Face it. I quaruntee you, the first time that piece of **** gets knocked out, it will be the last time he fights in the ufc.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 07-15-2009, 08:57 AM
00blkstanggt's Avatar
Hot, Nasty, Bad ass speed
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Livermore, Ca
Posts: 3,719
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedACobra View Post
you must be a wwe fan or something.
None of brock lesnars fights have been entertaining or exciting at all. Noone likes him being in the UFC. The only reason he is winning is because he takes people down, lays on them, and catches some lucky shots. He hasnt even fought anyone good at all yet. Lets face it. Randy is getting way to old to be hanging in that weight class, mir was never really that good to me either, I mean, he was alright and all but, thats about it. Heath herring....what the **** has he done? I mean seriously. And how the **** do you give a guy thats 4-1 the title? I guess because hes a big bad *** wwe star he doesnt have to work up through the ranks like everyone else? Like I said. Put someone whos in their prime in there. Tim Sylvia, Cain Valasquez, Cheik kongo (granted he works on his takedown defense), and the dream match, Fedor. If you think brock is good enough to hang with any of them, then you're damn sure retarded. Basically brock lays on people, dude. Face it. I quaruntee you, the first time that piece of **** gets knocked out, it will be the last time he fights in the ufc.
Actually I haven't watched wrestling in like 10 years. Way before it became it WWE. We'll see what happens when he fights one of your guys in their prime. Of course, if he does beat one of them, all you're gonna say is oh he just layed on top of the guy and didn't do anything. And they want to do a Fedor/Lesnar fight, but it's kinda hard when the guys not in the UFC. Anyways, you have your opinion and I'm not going to try and convince you of anything. But I will laugh when you are proven wrong and you still come up with excuses.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 07-15-2009, 09:57 AM
whitestang04's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Sarasota, FL
Posts: 1,381
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00blkstanggt View Post
Actually I haven't watched wrestling in like 10 years. Way before it became it WWE. We'll see what happens when he fights one of your guys in their prime. Of course, if he does beat one of them, all you're gonna say is oh he just layed on top of the guy and didn't do anything. And they want to do a Fedor/Lesnar fight, but it's kinda hard when the guys not in the UFC. Anyways, you have your opinion and I'm not going to try and convince you of anything. But I will laugh when you are proven wrong and you still come up with excuses.
Ths will just have to be one of those "agree to disagree" topics. Brock will allways have fans for him and against him. As far as Fedor is concerned his contract is up this year and Dana White said he wants him in the UFC. We will just have to see who is more motivated to sign him.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 07-15-2009, 11:25 AM
NeedACobra's Avatar
What is best in life?
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Gulf Breeze, Florida.
Posts: 1,117
Default

I dont see how anyone could be a lesnar fan anyway after that display of douchebaggery after the mir fight.

But, ultimately Fedor will end up in the UFC. Hes already dominated in pride, and the only other organization with any fighters that are worth a **** is the UFC. And fedor fought hong man choi who is way bigger than lesnar, and beat him.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 07-15-2009, 01:22 PM
rkaz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ashland, KY
Posts: 557
Default

[quote=NeedACobra;419273]
Put someone whos in their prime in there. Tim Sylvia, . If you think brock is good enough to hang with any of them, then you're damn sure retarded./quote] I'm going to go out on a limb and say your a Matt Serra fan. I mean damn Tim Sylvia in his prime! That guy can't even beat his meat any more. Do you know any thing about mma?
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 07-15-2009, 01:26 PM
rkaz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ashland, KY
Posts: 557
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedACobra View Post
I dont see how anyone could be a lesnar fan anyway after that display of douchebaggery after the mir fight.

But, ultimately Fedor will end up in the UFC. Hes already dominated in pride, and the only other organization with any fighters that are worth a **** is the UFC. And fedor fought hong man choi who is way bigger than lesnar, and beat him.
In no way do I agree with his actions after the fight, but he is got skill to be able to stop Randy and Frank Mir. Don't forget Hong Man Choi also fought Jose Canseco. Just shows how good of a fighter he is.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 07-15-2009, 06:17 PM
NeedACobra's Avatar
What is best in life?
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Gulf Breeze, Florida.
Posts: 1,117
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkaz View Post
In no way do I agree with his actions after the fight, but he is got skill to be able to stop Randy and Frank Mir. Don't forget Hong Man Choi also fought Jose Canseco. Just shows how good of a fighter he is.
First of all, Randy is too old to be fighting, really, and Mir is mediocre at best.
Second of all, in no way am I a matt serra fan. I hate listening to him talk with his shitty ******* ny accent. Hes a crap fighter basically.

Its obvious to me that you probably started watching UFC in 2008, joining the "MMA" fad just like everyone else.

And as for hong man choi fighting hose conseco, well that pretty much goes along the lines of Rampage vs Eastman. They do it for show, basically. Especially in pride. Prides like a collision of WWE antics mixed with real fighting.

Lets not forget how long Sylvia held the belt btw. I mean, do you honestly think brock could beat him? Or noguera, and kongo?

Basically, what Im saying is, you put someone in there who is close to his size, hes getting KTFO. And when it happens, and you're still on these forums, Ill be the first to rub it in your face. : D
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 07-16-2009, 07:01 AM
rkaz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ashland, KY
Posts: 557
Default

I'm no way a fan of Frank Mir but didn't he break Sylvia's arm for the belt? Then didn't Sylvia lose it for steroids? And didn't that to old guy Randy beat Tim Sylvia for the belt?
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 07-16-2009, 07:49 AM
00blkstanggt's Avatar
Hot, Nasty, Bad ass speed
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Livermore, Ca
Posts: 3,719
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedACobra View Post
Basically, what Im saying is, you put someone in there who is close to his size, hes getting KTFO. And when it happens, and you're still on these forums, Ill be the first to rub it in your face. : D
You can rub it in my face all you want if it happens, but when it goes the other way, I don't want to hear you bitching and making excuses. I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong.
Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Official WEC/UFC/MMA Thread - *Spoilers* Badfish The Lounge 105 11-23-2010 09:21 AM
UFC 100 usaf88 SMACK Talk! 2 07-14-2009 08:01 AM
UFC on spike 2nite... 4.6 Love The Lounge 0 04-06-2006 04:00 PM
The official Ufc 58 thread... 4.6 Love The Lounge 11 03-04-2006 12:22 PM
Whos watching the UFC fight 2nite? 4.6 Love The Lounge 9 02-06-2006 07:31 AM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:23 AM.