Happy Birthday to 08mustang_gt and redrum! - Mustang Boards

Go Back  Mustang Boards > Everything Else > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

Happy Birthday to 08mustang_gt and redrum!

The Lounge This is the General Talk forum.

Happy Birthday to 08mustang_gt and redrum!

Reply

 
 
 
  #1  
Old 04-30-2010, 08:42 AM
Black Sunshine's Avatar
By demons be driven.
Thread Starter
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,844
Default Happy Birthday to 08mustang_gt and redrum!

Cody, I hope you have a great birthday, hun. I know this is a tough one for you, but don't let that get you down. You're so damn articulate, I have a habit of forgetting how young you are.

Redrum, you don't post that often, but I see you around here every now and then. Have a good one, man!
 
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-30-2010, 09:06 AM
TUFF 4.6's Avatar
"Just Add Foot"
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Richmond Va.
Posts: 2,250
Default

Happy Birthday, Gentlemen
 
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-30-2010, 10:09 AM
08mustang_gt's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Liberty, Missouri
Posts: 2,201
Default

Originally Posted by Black Sunshine View Post
Cody, I hope you have a great birthday, hun. I know this is a tough one for you, but don't let that get you down. You're so damn articulate, I have a habit of forgetting how young you are.

Redrum, you don't post that often, but I see you around here every now and then. Have a good one, man!
Aww well thank you Val. I try not to come off as a punk lol. I wish I had different circumstances to be in, but I know that's something I'll have to learn to live with.

Thank you guys.

I like the new sig by the way lol. Fits the avatar pic better.
 
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-30-2010, 10:16 AM
Lazerred6's Avatar
Pocket Rocket
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Grand Rapids MI
Posts: 3,791
Default

 
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-30-2010, 12:20 PM
Black Sunshine's Avatar
By demons be driven.
Thread Starter
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,844
Default

Originally Posted by 08mustang_gt View Post
Aww well thank you Val. I try not to come off as a punk lol. I wish I had different circumstances to be in, but I know that's something I'll have to learn to live with.

Thank you guys.

I like the new sig by the way lol. Fits the avatar pic better.
You never come off as a punk. I would tell you if you were! You will learn. It will be hard, but you will learn.

And thanks about the signature. I saw it and knew it was perfect for me, haha!
 
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-30-2010, 12:24 PM
08mustang_gt's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Liberty, Missouri
Posts: 2,201
Default

Originally Posted by Black Sunshine View Post
You never come off as a punk. I would tell you if you were! You will learn. It will be hard, but you will learn.

And thanks about the signature. I saw it and knew it was perfect for me, haha!
Thank you, Val.

The sig pretty much sums you up completely. If it was a baby being punched it'd fit even better lol.
 
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-30-2010, 12:41 PM
Black Sunshine's Avatar
By demons be driven.
Thread Starter
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,844
Default

Originally Posted by 08mustang_gt View Post
Thank you, Val.

The sig pretty much sums you up completely. If it was a baby being punched it'd fit even better lol.
Haha! If I had photoshop and if I didn't suck at it, I'd damn sure make one like that!

Edit: I love the tooth flying in my sig, too!
 

Last edited by Black Sunshine; 04-30-2010 at 12:45 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-30-2010, 06:49 PM
PistonsFan102's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,183
Default

Happy birthday fellas!
 
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-30-2010, 07:49 PM
zigzagg321's Avatar
Ninja
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: OH
Posts: 10,155
Default

hbd.
 
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-30-2010, 08:07 PM
Ketchum & Killem
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 12,065
Default

word
 
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 04-30-2010, 11:24 PM
More Cowbell
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 3,003
Default

Happy double barrel b-day you 2. Live long and prospect..
 
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05-01-2010, 07:15 AM
spike_africa's Avatar
Administrator
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Orlando,Florida
Posts: 11,974
Default

Happy B-day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-01-2010, 09:44 AM
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Palm Coast, Florida
Posts: 1,960
Default

happy late bday!!!
 
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 05-01-2010, 10:46 AM
08mustang_gt's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Liberty, Missouri
Posts: 2,201
Default

Lol. Thanks guys!
 
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 05-01-2010, 11:41 AM
Badfish's Avatar
Listen to reggae.
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Colorado Springs
Posts: 10,696
Default

sorry it's late, but happy birthday man!
 
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 05-01-2010, 10:42 PM
08mustang_gt's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Liberty, Missouri
Posts: 2,201
Default

Originally Posted by Badfish View Post
sorry it's late, but happy birthday man!
Don't sweat it Fishy.

You had an excuse. It involves a drunk bitch lol.
 
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 05-01-2010, 11:22 PM
MustangGTman's Avatar
All Charged Up
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: North Augusta ,South Carolina
Posts: 343
Default

Oh man, I'm late... Happy birthday guys!
 
Reply With Quote
Reply
 
 
 
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
TUFF 4.6
The Lounge
5
08-21-2010 10:29 AM
r3dn3ck
The Lounge
17
04-15-2010 04:41 PM
MattJ
The Lounge
9
06-16-2005 05:49 AM
venom
The Lounge
4
11-14-2004 05:22 AM
Vert_Lover
The Lounge
12
10-29-2004 09:07 PM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Advertising
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory