The Lounge This is the General Talk forum.

2008 Black GT/CS

  #31  
Old 12-04-2007, 01:04 PM
3.8for the win's Avatar
Evolution 9
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 3,887
Default

ware are you going to get all this money?
 
  #32  
Old 12-04-2007, 01:18 PM
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,151
Default

hey if you're gonna waste 30,000 grand on an ugly car, can i give you my account and routing # so you can just deposit the money there?

i could make really good use of $30K
 
  #33  
Old 12-04-2007, 04:23 PM
Steeda97's Avatar
banzai
Thread Starter
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 4,545
Default

Originally Posted by 3.8for the win View Post
ware are you going to get all this money?
I work? Thats usually how people get money.
 
  #34  
Old 12-04-2007, 04:24 PM
Steeda97's Avatar
banzai
Thread Starter
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 4,545
Default

Originally Posted by Mixedbreed02GT View Post
hey if you're gonna waste 30,000 grand on an ugly car, can i give you my account and routing # so you can just deposit the money there?

i could make really good use of $30K
Whats ugly?
 
  #35  
Old 12-04-2007, 05:40 PM
PColav6's Avatar
FYL.
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Pensacola, Florida
Posts: 7,493
Default

It has "California" in the name = ugly.

jfwy.
 
  #36  
Old 12-04-2007, 05:44 PM
Steeda97's Avatar
banzai
Thread Starter
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 4,545
Default

I think the GT/CS side decals look nice. Im deleting the back faux gas cap with a decklid panel from CDC.

Plus. Its alot better than a regular GT. Different front bumper, its something like 1.5 inches lower than stock. Also, the rear bumper is different. Bad ***!


How harder is it to maintain a black car than a white one? Whites a pain in the *** too!
 
  #37  
Old 12-04-2007, 05:54 PM
Ketchum & Killem
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 12,065
Default

Originally Posted by Steeda97 View Post
I think the GT/CS side decals look nice. Im deleting the back faux gas cap with a decklid panel from CDC.

Plus. Its alot better than a regular GT. Different front bumper, its something like 1.5 inches lower than stock. Also, the rear bumper is different. Bad ***!


How harder is it to maintain a black car than a white one? Whites a pain in the *** too!
In the sunlight they show swirls, smudges, and dirt real bad. If you keep up at it though they arent that hard to maintian. just cant get behind.

Overcast they are a bit more forgiving, the swirls seem to disappear and so does the dirt.

At night they dont show dirt much at all, they really shine out well, reflextions seem like they are floating across a void of inky black smoothness.

Black FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No color shines up as well as black does.
 
  #38  
Old 12-04-2007, 06:11 PM
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,151
Default

Originally Posted by Steeda97 View Post
Whats ugly?
the body style of mustang your buying.
 
  #39  
Old 12-04-2007, 06:13 PM
PColav6's Avatar
FYL.
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Pensacola, Florida
Posts: 7,493
Default

Originally Posted by Steeda97 View Post
I think the GT/CS side decals look nice. Im deleting the back faux gas cap with a decklid panel from CDC.

Plus. Its alot better than a regular GT. Different front bumper, its something like 1.5 inches lower than stock. Also, the rear bumper is different. Bad ***!


How harder is it to maintain a black car than a white one? Whites a pain in the *** too!
Swirls show up more in black then any other color IMO.

Black paint looks terrible if not well kept or stored in a garage.
 
  #40  
Old 12-04-2007, 06:36 PM
Steeda97's Avatar
banzai
Thread Starter
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 4,545
Default

Originally Posted by Mixedbreed02GT View Post
the body style of mustang your buying.
You crazy!




This wants to eat you!
 
  #41  
Old 12-04-2007, 06:37 PM
Steeda97's Avatar
banzai
Thread Starter
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 4,545
Default

And I love the 99-04 GT's but I'm sorry most look like poop bone stock!
 

Last edited by Steeda97; 12-04-2007 at 06:42 PM.
  #42  
Old 12-04-2007, 06:57 PM
3.8for the win's Avatar
Evolution 9
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 3,887
Default

i like the new mustang the only thing wrong is there to heavy.
 
  #43  
Old 12-04-2007, 09:00 PM
jjtgiants's Avatar
jjtgiants
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Dublin, CA
Posts: 4,177
Default

Originally Posted by 3.8for the win View Post
i like the new mustang the only thing wrong is there to heavy.
Your right my friend! The Camaro's are going to have gobs of power and the mustang is going to be under powered as usual.....The least ford could do is keep the weight down so the under powered stang can somewhat compete with the high powered cars.
 
  #44  
Old 12-04-2007, 09:17 PM
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,151
Default

Originally Posted by jjtgiants View Post
Your right my friend! The Camaro's are going to have gobs of power and the mustang is going to be under powered as usual.....The least ford could do is keep the weight down so the under powered stang can somewhat compete with the high powered cars.
or if they're gonna make a heavy car, then go with a 5.4 liter or a bigger motor, and boost the power way up.

but they don't think like that for some reason
 
  #45  
Old 12-05-2007, 11:07 AM
jjtgiants's Avatar
jjtgiants
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Dublin, CA
Posts: 4,177
Default

Originally Posted by Mixedbreed02GT View Post
or if they're gonna make a heavy car, then go with a 5.4 liter or a bigger motor, and boost the power way up.

but they don't think like that for some reason
exactly!
 
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Steeda21
Pictures
41
05-16-2010 08:23 PM
jstn0127
Pictures
16
06-10-2006 07:46 AM
Slither
Pictures
27
04-01-2006 02:32 PM
Badfish
Videos
5
02-15-2006 03:52 PM
wpgfordguy
Pictures
8
10-21-2005 10:32 AM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2008 Black GT/CS


Advertising
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.