Tim Tebow - Mustang Boards


Sports Talk - Strut your stuff, be an armchair QB, but beware, some people hate your team

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1  
Old 12-05-2009, 05:52 PM
PureStang's Avatar
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Downingtown/West Chester, PA
Posts: 5,796
Default Tim Tebow

Name:  tebowcrying.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  33.6 KB

that is all
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-05-2009, 06:19 PM
probiker427's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Mahwah, NJ
Posts: 1,062
Default

i ******* love it!!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-05-2009, 06:25 PM
spike_africa's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Orlando,Florida
Posts: 11,974
Default

I don't care.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-05-2009, 07:21 PM
whitestang04's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Sarasota, FL
Posts: 1,381
Default

Poor Tebow.

I don't think any of the FL members care about the Gators LOL. I like them but I just don't give a damn about college ball.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-05-2009, 07:22 PM
spike_africa's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Orlando,Florida
Posts: 11,974
Default

Only College football I like is the UCF Knights as that is where I went to school. Otherwise I could not care.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-05-2009, 09:15 PM
330CubeGt's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Orlando
Posts: 158
Default

I No Care...
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-06-2009, 11:20 AM
Switch's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Orlando
Posts: 2,343
Default

He got emotional after a big game that he poured his heart into. He also gave props to bama after the game, so I don't see what the big deal is.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-06-2009, 07:37 PM
zigzagg321's Avatar
Ninja
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: OH
Posts: 10,155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by spike_africa View Post
I don't care.

and neither should anyone else for that matter.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-07-2009, 04:43 AM
usaf88's Avatar
850 ALL DAY!
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Navarre
Posts: 223
Default

Cry baby bitch!!! HAHA. X =
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-07-2009, 07:40 AM
King's Avatar
iDontcare
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Colorado
Posts: 4,432
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zigzagg321 View Post
and neither should anyone else for that matter.
agreed.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 12-07-2009, 08:43 AM
01FR500's Avatar
I'd Hit It
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Texarkana, TX/Conway, AR
Posts: 2,847
Default

Crysman trophy winner.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 12-07-2009, 10:02 AM
the gillz's Avatar
Bruce Leeroy
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 678
Default

for all you haters out there

oh and btw, screw tim tebow

Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 12-07-2009, 01:14 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 162
Default

tim tebow- Hiesman trophy winner, world famous, world class athlete.....has women you can only dream of getting chasing after him. will be drafted into the NFL....

you- making fun of him for crying on TV...

in the game of life, he pretty much owns all you haters.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 12-08-2009, 11:54 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 77
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterhours View Post
tim tebow- Hiesman trophy winner, world famous, world class athlete.....has women you can only dream of getting chasing after him. will be drafted into the NFL....

you- making fun of him for crying on TV...

in the game of life, he pretty much owns all you haters.



haha well put im a notre dame fan you i could care less but he is an awesome ball player........so get over it....it was a tough loss
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 12-09-2009, 12:52 AM
NeedACobra's Avatar
What is best in life?
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Gulf Breeze, Florida.
Posts: 1,117
Default

Ugh....I love UF to death, but that **** is uncalled for. I hate queers that cry when they lose games. He's got a ******* Heisman, and they won the SEC last year. QUIT CRYING *****. Hats off to Bama though. My second college team fav. They really deserved it this year, however, I with they would have done it with Wilson instead of McElroy. But he did beef his game up a bit I guess...and ******* Mark Ingram?! Holy crap, if he doesnt win the heisman, Im done watching college football. Prepare for Bama to be the national Champs, haha. Texas has no ******* chance.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 12-09-2009, 11:28 AM
KenneBell Blown
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Kingwood, Tx.
Posts: 1,287
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterhours View Post
tim tebow- Hiesman trophy winner, world famous, world class athlete.....has women you can only dream of getting chasing after him. will be drafted into the NFL....

you- making fun of him for crying on TV...

in the game of life, he pretty much owns all you haters.
I don't see him being a very good NFL quarterback if he does get drafted... btw you missed a spot... go wipe off the jizz off your chin.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 12-09-2009, 11:34 AM
Black Sunshine's Avatar
By demons be driven.
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,844
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterhours View Post
tim tebow- Hiesman trophy winner, world famous, world class athlete.....has women you can only dream of getting chasing after him. will be drafted into the NFL....

you- making fun of him for crying on TV...

in the game of life, he pretty much owns all you haters.
If you didn't like him and didn't have your mouth full of his *******, you'd probably be making fun of him, too. You are a hater because you hate the haters. You got that, hater homie G dawg?

I'd also like to add that elipses aren't equivalent to periods.





For everyone else, what the hell is that **** written underneath his eyes?
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 12-09-2009, 01:25 PM
Switch's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Orlando
Posts: 2,343
Default

Moved to Sports Talk.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 12-09-2009, 02:58 PM
Lazerred6's Avatar
Pocket Rocket
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Grand Rapids MI
Posts: 3,791
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterhours View Post
tim tebow- Hiesman trophy winner, world famous, world class athlete.....has women you can only dream of getting chasing after him. will be drafted into the NFL....

you- making fun of him for crying on TV...

in the game of life, he pretty much owns all you haters.

If you look at statistics most NFL players wind up broke after their carriers end because they suck at life in all other areas and they have no clue how to save money.

sorry but you lose


edit: I have very little respect for pro athletes because while many of them are probably nice people the ones that are giant D-bags think they are god and have the IQ of a baked potatoe

Last edited by Lazerred6; 12-09-2009 at 03:02 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 12-09-2009, 03:03 PM
Lazerred6's Avatar
Pocket Rocket
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Grand Rapids MI
Posts: 3,791
Default

whats even more annoying is the crazed fans that love celebs. I think it should be legal to shoot them
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 12-10-2009, 11:19 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 162
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Sunshine View Post
If you didn't like him and didn't have your mouth full of his *******, you'd probably be making fun of him, too. You are a hater because you hate the haters. You got that, hater homie G dawg?

I'd also like to add that elipses aren't equivalent to periods.





For everyone else, what the hell is that **** written underneath his eyes?
very clever....i don't hate you guys, you make me laugh. you amuse me.

sad truth is he is barely 20 years old, alnd already more successful than all of you. people always strike out at those that are successful, it helps them feel better about themselves.

Time Tebow is plays football...you people watch watch him on tv.

Tim Tebow > all of you
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 12-10-2009, 11:46 AM
Lazerred6's Avatar
Pocket Rocket
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Grand Rapids MI
Posts: 3,791
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterhours View Post
very clever....i don't hate you guys, you make me laugh. you amuse me.

sad truth is he is barely 20 years old, alnd already more successful than all of you. people always strike out at those that are successful, it helps them feel better about themselves.

Time Tebow is plays football...you people watch watch him on tv.

Tim Tebow > all of you
You You can't spell or do good at teh grammer
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 12-10-2009, 12:27 PM
Black Sunshine's Avatar
By demons be driven.
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,844
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterhours View Post
very clever....i don't hate you guys, you make me laugh. you amuse me.

sad truth is he is barely 20 years old, alnd already more successful than all of you. people always strike out at those that are successful, it helps them feel better about themselves.

Time Tebow is plays football...you people watch watch him on tv.

Tim Tebow > all of you
I don't give a **** if you hate me or not. You're a ******* moron. I hope stupid bastards like you hate me. It makes my life much more fun.

I don't strike out at anyone. I don't even know who the hell Tebow is or whatever. I just hate ******* fanboys like you who have their heads stuck so far up celebritie's asses that all they can do is spew the **** that they constantly swallow... which is what you do. Again, you don't even know what you are talking about. Your mind is too busy thinking about how to re-teach yourself how to wipe your *** and flush the toilet to even comprehend that not everyone gives a damn about money.

Just because someone is more 'successful' financially than I am doesn't make them better than me. I couldn't care less. What can he do besides play football? What is he going to do when he gets old and he is not physically capable of sustaining his career?

And again, I don't watch him on TV. I hate sports. I don't even know who the guy is. I'm not really bagging on him, I'm bagging on you because you're a ******* idiot.

You watch him on TV, too, don't you? Since he's more successful financially, he's better than you as well. Good way to call yourself out there, buddy. With that being said, you strike out at those who are more intelligent than you because it makes you feel better about yourself. There are parallels between how you say everyone else is and how you are. You're just too stupid to see it.

Last edited by Black Sunshine; 12-10-2009 at 12:30 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 12-10-2009, 12:52 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 162
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Sunshine View Post
I don't give a **** if you hate me or not. You're a ******* moron. I hope stupid bastards like you hate me. It makes my life much more fun.

I don't strike out at anyone. I don't even know who the hell Tebow is or whatever. I just hate ******* fanboys like you who have their heads stuck so far up celebritie's asses that all they can do is spew the **** that they constantly swallow... which is what you do. Again, you don't even know what you are talking about. Your mind is too busy thinking about how to re-teach yourself how to wipe your *** and flush the toilet to even comprehend that not everyone gives a damn about money.

Just because someone is more 'successful' financially than I am doesn't make them better than me. I couldn't care less. What can he do besides play football? What is he going to do when he gets old and he is not physically capable of sustaining his career?

And again, I don't watch him on TV. I hate sports. I don't even know who the guy is. I'm not really bagging on him, I'm bagging on you because you're a ******* idiot.

You watch him on TV, too, don't you? Since he's more successful financially, he's better than you as well. Good way to call yourself out there, buddy. With that being said, you strike out at those who are more intelligent than you because it makes you feel better about yourself. There are parallels between how you say everyone else is and how you are. You're just too stupid to see it.
don't watch him, i don't need to escape life and live thru sports figures. i also don't need to tear them down to feel better about myself....

PS. if you have to resort to comments of grammar, spelling ect....you already lost the argument, v6.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 12-10-2009, 12:56 PM
Lazerred6's Avatar
Pocket Rocket
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Grand Rapids MI
Posts: 3,791
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterhours View Post
PS. if you have to resort to comments of grammar, spelling ect....you already lost the argument, v6.
There really was never an argument you just apparently think that because someone is a pro athlete that makes them better at life than you. That sucks for you. Alot of people don't really care about people based on their yearly income
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 12-10-2009, 01:10 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 162
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazerred6 View Post
There really was never an argument you just apparently think that because someone is a pro athlete that makes them better at life than you. That sucks for you. Alot of people don't really care about people based on their yearly income
not true, but i also dont need to insult or judge someone because they cried on tv.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 12-10-2009, 01:15 PM
NewMustangMan's Avatar
Go Lobos!
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
Posts: 1,104
Default

I am a big Sports fan, but just because they make more money does not mean they are a better person or more succesful. Life is not just about money and money is not the only thing that makes you succesful. I consider a lot of people succesful at life that dont have money. I would rather be a good person and have morals than all the money in the world. Now Tebow does alot of good but not everyone is gonna like him. and that is their choice. He does not only just play football he has also gone on mission trips and crap. Now i dont care one way or another for him but personally i dont like crying in sports.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 12-10-2009, 01:20 PM
Black Sunshine's Avatar
By demons be driven.
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,844
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterhours View Post
don't watch him, i don't need to escape life and live thru sports figures. i also don't need to tear them down to feel better about myself....

PS. if you have to resort to comments of grammar, spelling ect....you already lost the argument, v6.
Did you even read my post? I said I don't even watch him. I didn't tear him down. I couldn't care less about him or his money.

If you don't watch him, than why do you give so much of a **** if people are making fun of him for crying? Because you're deliberately trying to defer the argument because you have your mouth full of this dude's hairy, sweaty *******.

It's not 'tearing people down to feel better'. It's just stating our opinions. Just because someone disagrees with someone else, it's not trying to make themselves feel better. I just happen to be someone who strongly disagrees with stupid people.

You're just mad about someone calling you out on your grammar and spelling because you know it's true that you are an half-wit and can't stand seeing proof of it.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 12-10-2009, 01:23 PM
Lazerred6's Avatar
Pocket Rocket
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Grand Rapids MI
Posts: 3,791
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterhours View Post
not true, but i also dont need to insult or judge someone because they cried on tv.
That's the thing people don't need to but it can be fun. Pro athletes are in the entertainment buisness. I'm sure they consider themselves to be different from talk show hosts or movie stars but they aren't. The only reason they make money is because they are entrtaining to watch don't confuse it with them being good at what they do. There are poeple that compete in the olympics and work at home depot when they aren't in season. There is just very little money to be made off an olympic diver.

There are going to be people who will now watch this guy to see if he cries again cause it will make them laugh. Like you said it doesn't hurt him any so who really cares.

Last edited by Lazerred6; 12-10-2009 at 02:50 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 12-11-2009, 08:23 AM
00blkstanggt's Avatar
Hot, Nasty, Bad ass speed
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Livermore, Ca
Posts: 3,719
Default

I love people who think just because we might not give a damn about a celebrity that we are jealous of them because of their money and fame. I don't really care how many women he could get or how much money he might make one day. He's not guaranteed to have a gret long NFL career. He could end up being a dud or some 2nd string player that ends up doing nothing. Just because they have money one day doesn't mean they are going to be successful the rest of their life. There's few athletes/celebrities that stay successful once their careers are over.

Take Mike Tyson for example, guys a moron and has no money. How does someone spend and lose $300 million dollars? Oh yeah, cause they are a complete moron and have nothing else to fall back onto after their career is done. Look at Dennis Rodman. He was a good basketball player, and he has blown through all his money.

I think Afterhours is the one jealous of all these celebs, since he has a problem with everyone else making fun of them.
Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Here is your chance to buy Tim Allen's 93 Saleen foncarelli The Lounge 6 12-15-2010 08:07 PM
Christmas Tim Tomorrow! The Interceptor The Lounge 6 06-07-2006 11:18 PM
tim gardener!!! stevestang81 The Lounge 1 01-20-2006 04:20 PM


Tags
ca, car, crysman, dublin, fridge, images, jeep, mini, monster, mustang, possition, tebow, tebows, tim

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:39 PM.