Need 2000 Mustang Switch Panel - Mustang Boards

The Parts Desk Need an OEM Ford Part? You've come to the right place.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-29-2012, 03:24 PM
Junior Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1
Default Need 2000 Mustang Switch Panel

Hey guys, just got my first car (2000 Mustang V6) and the interior is in near perfect condition except for the driver's side switch panel. I can find plenty of tan/black covers however, I cannot find any that are medium graphite/grey. If any of you have one or know the part number and could help that would be great! Here is a picture of a black version of the part I need.

By the way, here is the part number for the black switch panel 1R3Z-14527-AAC

Last edited by Tyro; 09-29-2012 at 03:28 PM. Reason: Added part number
Reply With Quote

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mustang Scott Drake Deluxe Door Panel Inserts 1969-1970 [email protected] Sponsors 0 01-10-2013 12:02 PM
Install a Trufiber Taillight Panel onto your Mustang [email protected] Sponsors 0 09-19-2012 12:06 PM
2000 Mustang drivers door - control panel Green Hornet The Parts Desk 14 11-19-2007 04:47 AM
Need a quater panel! 03_GT The Parts Desk 1 09-28-2007 04:48 AM
OUT OF STOCK -Mustang Honeycomb Trim Panel (99-04 GT) rada AmericanMuscle 1 05-13-2005 12:20 PM

14527, 2000, ford, graphite, grey, mustang, number, part, put, switches

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:35 PM.