Chip vs. Programmer - Page 2 - Mustang Boards



General Tech Forum Use this form for tech related topics that relate to all/most Mustang platforms
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #31  
Old 02-04-2005, 05:23 AM
Biggest of the BIG
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Near Pittsburgh Pa.
Posts: 44
Default

MT outstanding info! You stated something that I have not been able to get the answer to. Emission- you stated with a tuner, i shut the rear o2 sensors off, that the emission computer that hooks up to the obd WILL PASS? please tell me this is so! I also live in Pa. so I assume we are talking about the same Pa. emissions. Thank you for your time and effort. :thumbsup:
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 02-04-2005, 06:10 AM
Administrator
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 6,613
Default

PA is a strange state when it comes to emissions. Currently, the laws are different from county to county, but we all know what direction they are going.

I live where a visual check and a gas cap test is performed. If you have an o/r X Pipe, the car will fail if the examiner can visually figure out that you no cats. Your county might be the same way, as such, turning your rear o2 sensors off for an o/r X Pipe won't accomplish much as the car should still fail the visual inspection portion.

However, if you live somewhere where your car's sensors are checked for codes for emissions, and you have removed your cats and used a tuner to shut-off the rear o2 sensors, you should pass.

This is one reason why I like the flexibility of the SLP exhaust systems in combination with tuners. You can switch from cats to no cats and back again in minutes.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 02-04-2005, 10:36 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 20
Default

Any answers to my earlier post? I'd like to be able to tune the car to get the most out of it. Or should I just put in their tune and call it a day? Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 02-05-2005, 12:41 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Bear Delaware
Posts: 220
Default

Any one have This one with the cable. And would this probably be better than getting the SCT chip 4 position.

I used to have a Crane Interceptor back in 1992, It used to work on the fly. Showed air fuel live, boost and nitrous adjustable, Injector pulse and duty. You could change timing and fuel while driving. Read below.

http://www.mustangworks.com/articles...terceptor.html

I used to use this with a cartech intercooled Turbo system. This thing Tunes itself for max, I remember having to buy a GM Map sensor for it, But i painted it ford blue!!

I had a max MPG tune That I used to pull off 26mpg on the highway one 87 octane.

I used to have a Tune for when My wife and brother would borrow it. No boost and 4000 RPM Rev limit!!!
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 02-05-2005, 12:46 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Bear Delaware
Posts: 220
Default

Took my car through Inspection in Delaware, they didnt check the exhaust with the sniffer. They just plugged under he dash and let the car say if it passes or not. I got home and put the Xpipe on. I have a friend thats having a hell of a time passing in pa
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 02-05-2005, 05:23 AM
Administrator
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 6,613
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by White2004
I just bought the Diablo Predator. Will I need to buy additional hardware/cables to get the emailed tunes? Also since I'll be running 93 octane how much can I advance the timing? What other parameters such as fuel should I change? Does anyone have any real numbers on this thing. My car is a 04 GT with 5spd. No other present mods all stock. I saw something called a Diablo Sport Predator Pc interface and power source on ebay. Will I need this?
A. I think you need a cable to get tunes emailed.

B. When you order your Diablo, specify to the dealer that you have 93 octane available to you and request that they advance the timing as such. Some of the mail order tunes are conservative and they assume only 91 octane. You want your timing advance to be about 14 degrees with 93 octane.

C. The Diablo allows the user to advance the timing even further, or retard the settings a bit from the diablo settings. Keep in mind that these adjustments are very minor. Diablo "over-states" how much you can really adjust the thing. Diablo knows that these devices are in the hands of novices and as such their Risk Management Department smartly ensured that end users can't get crazy with these things.

If your tuner arrives with timing advanced to 14 for example, you can only advace it or retard 10% of the amount of advance over the stock factory setting of the car. This means that you will be able to retard to to only 13.6 advance or to 14.4 degrees. This is how Diablo originally set these up...perhaps they have made changes that I am not aware of.

D. Regarding hp gains. I don't care if you use a Diablo, SCT, hypertech....they all get hp improvements the same way....advancing timing and leaning out the a/f PERIOD! There is no great secret here. Your actual results will depend on how good your current tune is and other mods that you have. If you are lucky, you might get as much as 15, but I would bank on 8 - 12.

What you are paying for between differnt devices are things like support, ease of use, knowledge/experience, or even gimmicks. What this translates to is that you might see improvements in the drivability of the car or an improvement in the idle...these fixes won't net hp improvements, but they do make owning the car more enjoyable.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 02-05-2005, 05:31 AM
Administrator
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 6,613
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by White2004
I just bought the Diablo Predator. Will I need to buy additional hardware/cables to get the emailed tunes? Also since I'll be running 93 octane how much can I advance the timing? What other parameters such as fuel should I change? Does anyone have any real numbers on this thing. My car is a 04 GT with 5spd. No other present mods all stock. I saw something called a Diablo Sport Predator Pc interface and power source on ebay. Will I need this?
A. I think you need a cable to get tunes emailed.

B. When you order your Diablo, specify to the dealer that you have 93 octane available to you and request that they advance the timing as such. Some of the mail order tunes are conservative and they assume only 91 octane. You want your timing advance to be about 14 degrees with 93 octane.

C. The Diablo allows the user to advance the timing even further, or retard the settings a bit from the diablo settings. Keep in mind that these adjustments are very minor. Diablo "over-states" how much you can really adjust the thing. Diablo knows that these devices are in the hands of novices and as such their Risk Management Department smartly ensured that end users can't get crazy with these things.

If your tuner arrives with timing advanced to 14 for example, you can only advace it or retard 10% of the amount of advance over the stock factory setting of the car. This means that you will be able to retard to to only 13.6 advance or to 14.4 degrees. This is how Diablo originally set these up...perhaps they have made changes that I am not aware of.

D. Regarding hp gains. I don't care if you use a Diablo, SCT, hypertech....they all get hp improvements the same way....advancing timing and leaning out the a/f PERIOD! There is no great secret here. Your actual results will depend on how good your current tune is and other mods that you have. If you are lucky, you might get as much as 15, but I would bank on 8 - 12.

What you are paying for between differnt devices are things like support, ease of use, knowledge/experience, or even gimmicks. What this translates to is that you might see improvements in the drivability of the car or an improvement in the idle...these fixes won't net hp improvements, but they do make owning the car more enjoyable.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 02-05-2005, 05:37 AM
Administrator
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 6,613
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedinde
Any one have This one with the cable. And would this probably be better than getting the SCT chip 4 position.
The diablo ped. and an SCT 4 position switch are quite different. While having a cable that allows tunes to be emailed is nice, you will find that you won't use it much. (I know from experience). The SCT Chip will allow you to actually store four tunes that you can switch between on the fly. This gives you tons of options:

A - N/A tune for max hp (say 93 octane)
B - A tune for race gas
C - A moderate tune for only 87 octane.
D - A valet tune or a tune for the wife and kids. You can add a low speed limiter for example.
E - Nitrous tune

Or whatever ever you needs are.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 02-05-2005, 06:31 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 20
Default

Thanks MT! I figured I'd need to change some of the settings. It should arrive today. FedEx with next day air was yesterday so who knows.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 02-05-2005, 07:35 AM
Blue02GT's Avatar
Ex Mini Smack King
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 868
Default

You can also use one of the 4 tunes as a kill switch on the SCT.

I have mine set up as follows
0-87 octane
1- 93 octane
2 open
3 stock

Switch to stock for inspectsion, the chip will not cause you to fail.
Just reset the computer by disconnecting the battery after setting the switch to stock.
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 02-05-2005, 10:14 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Bear Delaware
Posts: 220
Default

I was mostly leaning Toward this

http://www.modulardepot.com/product_...products_id=82

The cable isnt just for downloading, you can also hook it to your computer and tune yourself with the downloadable software, which i downloaded, but you cant play with it unless it detects the box.

http://www.sctflash.com/xtreme.php


Now you can fine tune your vehicles SCT Dealer Custom Tune on your personal computer using SCT's all new Xtreme Personal Tuning Software and SCT's new XCalibrator. Adjust and fine tune:

Switched gear ratios? Now you can select your new gear ratio and simply re-flash your vehicle. Added a Cold Air Kit? No problem, fine tune your vehicles air / fuel ratio yourself, without having to bring your vehicle back to your SCT Dealer.

As i stated above i loved my Crane Interceptor and tuning myself. Has anyone tried the downloadable tuning software??
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 02-05-2005, 10:32 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Bear Delaware
Posts: 220
Default

http://www.mustangtuning.com/sctxc9.html

I notice its for sale here, but no free cable whice is more than just for downloads now, and no downloadable software on the site.

Being able to tweak @ the track by hooking into a laptop is a big advantage, if only somehow, This could be a real time Data logger also. Wishful but doubtful.

Guess ill be the test Guinea Pig
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 02-06-2005, 10:49 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Bear Delaware
Posts: 220
Default

I ordered it so ill be reporting in how tweakable it is. Ill be running an old laptop in the trunk with my 28 gig MP3 collection tied into my soundsystem.

I ordered this for the visor for easier access to MP3s and video and accessing the SCT Software. Nice touchscreen and i ordered a New Stereo head unit that plays DVDs also.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MEWN:IT


I have a small computer shop and thats what pays the bills. My other vise is fast computers and im a moderator and live @ www.xtremeresourses.com and www.xtremesystems.org

My main computer is a close to 5ghz Vapochill LS - 60celsus cooled computer. So of course i need a computer in my car, and i love tweaking

http://www.sctflash.com/xtreme.php

Hopefully there might be some more features or someway to see anykind of real time engine data in the future for this.

Looking on SCTs site it would be nice to have their data logger

http://www.sctflash.com/raptor.php

And i guess they want you to become a dealer and want big bucks before they would give up their software

http://www.sctflash.com/dealer.php


This really makes me miss my Crane Interceptor, and some old DFI Boxes ive messed with for friends and being able to plug into laptops. Ive been away from Stangs for 10 years. LONG story!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 02-08-2005, 02:54 PM
ModMotorRacer's Avatar
Modular Misfit
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Iowa
Posts: 329
Default

You can buy an SCT Pro Racer Package for $795. It includes the ability to tune ALL parameters of your car. It can be purchased in a chip burner form(comes with chip, chip burner, and all neccesary cables) The flasher version includes the xcaliber flasher and all neccesarry cables. Also right now you get the Raptor Datalogger for FREE with the Pro Racer Package!!! Thats alot of sh*t for $810 shipped. You would be able to tune your car yourself no matter what the mods! Not to mention datalogger will work with other vehicles.

www.modulardepot.com only place that sells this.


Adam
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 02-08-2005, 05:32 PM
FEZ FEZ is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Phila. Pa. suburb
Posts: 29
Default

do you think there is anything to be gained on a completely stock car?
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 02-08-2005, 07:21 PM
Administrator
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 6,613
Default

No...not really. A mail order tune might net you 15. Wiht the Pro Racer's Package you will just have loads of fun tooling with it. If you plan on racing a lot and modding the car quite a bit, this is an awesome tool to have that will easily grow with you.

While $900 seems like a lot of money (and it is) consider my sorted past.

First, I bought a Diablo Chip for $225. It was a dissaster. The tuner screwed up and my tune was all botched up. Took many months before I paid shipping and got my money back. Net cost to me $15 or soo and TONS of lost time.

Then, I got a Superchips tuner (not an SCT). Caused the car to ping like an SOB. Sent that back too...paid the shipping and lost another week. My net cost $15 (for a total of $30).

Then, I dropped $425 on a SCT Flash Tuner. Paid $75 for the cable and another $75 for an extra tune. That is a total of $500 plus the $30 previously spent on shipping.

Then, I changed my mind and traded my Tuner to someone for a SCT 4 Position Chip. He got the tunes and the cable too. I then paid another $40 to have my tunes put on the chip and another $30 for shipping (long story). So, I have dropped an ugly $600 and all I have to show is an SCT Chip (which I am now happy with).

I could have spent an extra $300 and gotten the Racer's Package.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 02-09-2005, 04:17 AM
ModMotorRacer's Avatar
Modular Misfit
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Iowa
Posts: 329
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT's#1Customer!
No...not really. A mail order tune might net you 15. Wiht the Pro Racer's Package you will just have loads of fun tooling with it. If you plan on racing a lot and modding the car quite a bit, this is an awesome tool to have that will easily grow with you.

While $900 seems like a lot of money (and it is) consider my sorted past.

First, I bought a Diablo Chip for $225. It was a dissaster. The tuner screwed up and my tune was all botched up. Took many months before I paid shipping and got my money back. Net cost to me $15 or soo and TONS of lost time.

Then, I got a Superchips tuner (not an SCT). Caused the car to ping like an SOB. Sent that back too...paid the shipping and lost another week. My net cost $15 (for a total of $30).

Then, I dropped $425 on a SCT Flash Tuner. Paid $75 for the cable and another $75 for an extra tune. That is a total of $500 plus the $30 previously spent on shipping.

Then, I changed my mind and traded my Tuner to someone for a SCT 4 Position Chip. He got the tunes and the cable too. I then paid another $40 to have my tunes put on the chip and another $30 for shipping (long story). So, I have dropped an ugly $600 and all I have to show is an SCT Chip (which I am now happy with).

I could have spent an extra $300 and gotten the Racer's Package.
Yes while it does seem like a big investment, I think anyone who plans on modding their car incrementally, should have one. I have had my car dyno tuned once...$400. Once I change gears...it will need it again....$200. Change to 24lb injectors.....$200. Thats $800 right there and these are things that I guarantee I will be doing in the future. Not to mention the Raptor Datalogger is free ($375-450 depending on where you buy from) which is a must have for a car.
If your car is stock, and going to stay that way I wouldn't buy it. Consider this though, people buy timing adjusters, bigger MAF's, TB's and, Plenums, those 4 things would cost WAY more than the SCT software. Not to mention, bolting these on a stock car without the ability to see the changes (datalogger ) is kind of a waste. Your bolt-ons will net more rwhp if you have the ability to tweak the car to each individual one. The PRP also has more tuning info about cars than you could ever possible acquire anywhere else.
One more thing...the PRP is designed for individuals, but it is the same software that SCT dealers/tuners would use to tune your car if you took it to one. The software is married to your cars computer, so you cannot tune anyone elses car with it..just wanted to add that.

Adam :icon_rr:
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 02-10-2005, 04:39 PM
FEZ FEZ is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Phila. Pa. suburb
Posts: 29
Default

[QUOTE=MT's#1Customer!]No...not really. A mail order tune might net you 15. Wiht the Pro Racer's Package you will just have loads of fun tooling with it. If you plan on racing a lot and modding the car quite a bit, this is an awesome tool to have that will easily grow with you.

I'd like to pick up some additional horsepower "but" this car is still under warranty and I live in Pa. in an area that requires the the toughest emissions test in the state [your next!] so I have a two fold problem. To add to that I don't want to loose too much gas mileage if I can help it. The cat back systems don't seem to deliver much of a power gain although the aftermarket catted X pipes seem to be a better power maker. Do you guy's know if the low restiction cats will pass the Pa. inspection? Any other mods that will keep me in warranty[ I have another year to go]and deliver the most bang for the buck would be appreciated. This state is frustrating in that, here in Montgomery County the '83 Ranger I built with a 302 was legal for 8 years then they changed the rules and I was dead in the water. However if I lived in the county to the west, Berks, I'd be legal!
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 02-10-2005, 06:44 PM
Administrator
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 6,613
Default

I say "get it." I have read posts from guys who what claimed to have past and some even had cams. But, some have failed with cams.

A mid pipe is oh, so easy to pull off before an emissions test and put back on the car if you run into any trouble.

Warrenty question? Crap, there is so much inconsistancy on that topic. Make friends with the service manager and hope for the best. Personally, I believe that if someone is really concerned about warrenty, do not mod the car at all. Ford can always make your life difficult by claiming the mod caused a failure.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 06-13-2005, 10:26 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: ks
Posts: 36
Default

Does anyone make a programmer like the diablo for a 96 gt? There are chips everywhere but I would much rather have a programmer
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 10-07-2005, 04:33 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 88
Default

when i order the sct 4bank chip, do i need to mention k&n filter drop? will it matter?
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 10-07-2005, 04:42 PM
Administrator
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 6,613
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 808GT
when i order the sct 4bank chip, do i need to mention k&n filter drop? will it matter?
Things like exhaust (except for o/r x pipe or headers), plenun, UDP's, TB's and CAI's, don't really alter a tune. Just having a K&N filter certainly won't change a tune, but you can always mnention it anyway.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 10-12-2005, 12:53 PM
95StockStang's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Earth
Posts: 2
Question Do they make

a programmer for a 95 Mustang GT? What are my best options to increase performance in my car. The only after market stuff I have done is put in a K&N Air filter, take out the cats, and put in Dynomax mufflers. It is an automatic 5.0L.

I am by no means a techie when it comes to cars. I have heard a "chip" will increase performance and sometimes fuel consumption. Let me know what you think and what products a on the market at a reasonable price that will help me. I'm not looking to make it a race car, but I do often travel across the state (monthly), usually with the cruise control on about 85-90mph.

The really sweet thing about my car is that it has been garage kept and only has 43,000 miles on it.
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 10-14-2005, 05:05 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 88
Default

can someone direct me to how do i install the sct chip on my 99gt? how do i get to the computer? sorry im young dumb and _________________
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 10-14-2005, 08:45 PM
Administrator
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 6,613
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95StockStang
a programmer for a 95 Mustang GT? What are my best options to increase performance in my car. The only after market stuff I have done is put in a K&N Air filter, take out the cats, and put in Dynomax mufflers. It is an automatic 5.0L.

I am by no means a techie when it comes to cars. I have heard a "chip" will increase performance and sometimes fuel consumption. Let me know what you think and what products a on the market at a reasonable price that will help me. I'm not looking to make it a race car, but I do often travel across the state (monthly), usually with the cruise control on about 85-90mph.

The really sweet thing about my car is that it has been garage kept and only has 43,000 miles on it.
I am a dope when it comes to the 5.0's. I wish I could help, perhaps someone can chime in.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 10-14-2005, 08:54 PM
Administrator
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 6,613
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 808GT
can someone direct me to how do i install the sct chip on my 99gt? how do i get to the computer? sorry im young dumb and _________________
1 - Disconnect the battery and keep the keys out of the ignition.

2 - Open the passenger side door and remove the plastic door sill.

3 - This will allow you to remove the kick plate forward of the door.

4 - The computer box is located behind this kick plate.

5 - You need to remove the screws that hold the bracket which holds the computer in place. The computer is a big metal box. It is about 8 x 9 inches or so.

6 - Before you can drop the computer down, you need to loosen the bolt that holds the wire harness in place. It is about a 12 mm bolt or something close to that.

7 - Pull the computer down and out of the car. It is a lot easier to remove then to install.

8 - At the top of the box is an opening that has a plastic cover on it. Pull this off and you will be able to see where the chip plugs into. The connectors needs to be cleaned with sand paper etc..., PLEASE FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS THAT COME WITH THE CHIP WHEN CLEANING THESES CONTACTS. IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT YOU FOLLOW THEM CLOSELY. OTHERWISE THE CHIP WILL NOT WORK. You may need to pull the cover off the box.

9 - Re-install everything.

10 - Hook the battery back up and try to start the car.

Now, for the tricky part. If the car starts, then either you forgot to clean any of the contacts or you did everything right. If you did a half-**** job at cleaning the contacts, then the car will not start.

Post more if you have questions or get stuck.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 10-17-2005, 12:56 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 88
Default

Thanks MT#1costumer, i just installed the chip today...my 92oct setting pulls like a ****. i thought it was going to be hard to install but it was so simple. cleaning was simple too

WOOHOO...im a happy camper, well not really 'cause a high octane gas cost me 3.61 a gal
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 10-27-2005, 06:44 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95StockStang
a programmer for a 95 Mustang GT? What are my best options to increase performance in my car. The only after market stuff I have done is put in a K&N Air filter, take out the cats, and put in Dynomax mufflers. It is an automatic 5.0L.

I am by no means a techie when it comes to cars. I have heard a "chip" will increase performance and sometimes fuel consumption. Let me know what you think and what products a on the market at a reasonable price that will help me. I'm not looking to make it a race car, but I do often travel across the state (monthly), usually with the cruise control on about 85-90mph.

The really sweet thing about my car is that it has been garage kept and only has 43,000 miles on it.
You have to chip a '95.

I wouldn't normally say to upgrade the tune in a basically stock 5.0, but since yours is an automatic, it could probably help out quite a bit. I'd also recommend a set of gears (3.73 if you're really not trying to go racing, but 4.10 if you race it from time to time) and a SpeedCal to go along with that.

Those changes help out a lot on the automatics.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 10-27-2005, 07:29 PM
Administrator
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 6,613
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flo Bee
You have to chip a '95.

I wouldn't normally say to upgrade the tune in a basically stock 5.0, but since yours is an automatic, it could probably help out quite a bit. I'd also recommend a set of gears (3.73 if you're really not trying to go racing, but 4.10 if you race it from time to time) and a SpeedCal to go along with that.

Those changes help out a lot on the automatics.
By the way, Matt is a qualified tuner.
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 01-11-2006, 04:12 PM
TEXASPAUL's Avatar
official youngest member!
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 981
Default

what is the difference between the xcalibrator and xcalibrator2?

and

could i get a tune for premium and one for regular?

and

does it help a automatic enought to make a difernece?
Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
turbo 5.0 tuning chip or no chip? jeds'91_stang Power Adders 12 06-26-2007 12:30 AM
What chip/ programmer should I use? chado31 5.0L Tech 4 05-22-2007 02:33 PM
chip vs programmer II ! was just way too long sugnyte69 General Tech Forum 7 01-24-2007 03:19 PM
SCT Superchips Custom Eliminator 4-Bank Chip (Mustang Performance Chip 1SLOW5-0 5.0L Tech 2 04-13-2005 07:54 PM
gears and programmer underdog225 Modular 4.6L Tech 12 03-02-2005 11:08 AM


Tags
1987, chip, chips, code, dhip, emissions, hemi, mustang, pass, proggramer, programer, programmer, programmers, reader, sct

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Advertising
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:11 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.