This Rally (Route 66) is going to be one of the best rallies of the year. Each day, itís gaining more coverage thanks to Tonyís and Scottís efforts. Why will this Rally beat others?
- Itís affordable.
- There are no outrageous entry fees.
- The decal kit is only $100 which comes in red,black, or white.
- All other expenses are your own responsibility but group discounts are arranged.
- It has two starting points.
- The East Coast will start in Chicago, IL and the West Coast will start in Fontana, CA.
- This makes the starting point closer and easier to get to.
- It allows the Rally to be shorter which helps with scheduling constraints.
- Everyone will meet at Amarillo, TX (The middle of Route 66)
- Itís open to 50 teams.
- Spots are filling up fast but we still have room for teams to join.
- A large variety of cars from four cylinders to eight cylinders, stock to highly modified.
- Itís for charity.
- The purpose of this Rally is not to make a profit.
- Any profit made will be donated to the Stephanie Spielman Breast Cancer Research Fund.
- Additional donations are appreciated but are not mandatory.
Please feel free to Donate to the
Stefanie Spielman Breast Cancer Research Fund
- Itís going to be a great time
- There will be 50 auto-enthusiast teams.
- It will be mirroring the historic Route 66.
- Teams will be stopping at many of these historic landmarks
More info check out www.route662010.com