Rules of Smack Talk
Ok then, obviously we need to clarify a few things here for smack as there seems to be a little white space as to what is acceptable and what is not.
1. Be respectful. This forum is not for a personal flame fest. While some flaming will be tollerated in this forum, not all will be. It is up to the moderators and admins to make the call on this. If you dont like our judgement call, tough. If you want to complain, see rule #8.
2. Corrections to other’s information should not be condescending in nature. This is a forum for the exchange of ideas and information. You are expected to remain civil and express your thoughts in a mature manner. In laymans terms, this means that if you think someone posted incorrect information, don't go correcting them by bashing them. This will NOT be tollerated.
3. Threads are expected to be kept on the original topic. If you want to discuss another subject, feel free to create a new thread in the proper forum.
4. Posting pornography (ANYTHING over PG13) is prohibited.
5. Knowingly posting untrue information is prohibited and will result the immediate removal of your account.
6. The Mustang Tuning Forums staff reserves the right to edit or delete any post/thread we deem necessary.
7. PERSONAL THREATS TO OTHER FORUM MEMBERS WILL NOT BE TOLLERATED. I dont care if he insulted your mother. This is also up to the moderator/super-moderator/admin's. Sarcasm is understood most times, and we wont do anything about it. But if you are here to instigate a flame fest by personal threats, consider yourself banned. Questions on this rule? See below.
8. If you disagree with the actions of the MustangBoards Staff, express your concerns privately. We are always willing to listen, however, public bashing of the team will be deleted and WILL end in your banishment.
Remember that the opinions expressed within this forum are not necessarily those of MustangBoards or its affiliates.
Last edited by Switch; 12-10-2009 at 04:52 PM.