Screw girls, cars are easier - Page 2 - Mustang Boards


SMACK Talk! Take it Outside Boys! This is the place to go for some good old fun making or even ranting.

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #31  
Old 04-06-2011, 10:07 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Pinole, Ca
Posts: 3,842
Default

Ex-wife did this...while I was in Korea. She was a huge **** when I was on my 12 month tour. Ran into a few of my old friends last summer and they told me stories that they seen her stripping at a few clubs in San Francisco while I was in Korea, haha. She had a nice new pair D's to show off a few months before I left the country. My endeavors of exploiting women for what they are started in the summer of 2007 and I'm still going. I'm sure there will be a lucky lady but just hasnt happened yet. Until then **** ***** and tell em to kick rocks in the morning.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 04-06-2011, 11:32 AM
VeeSex
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Greenport, NY
Posts: 418
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanger00 View Post
Until then **** ***** and tell em to kick rocks in the morning.
...and that kids is how you get aids.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 04-06-2011, 11:48 AM
Shadow_Stang's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Whitesburg, Ky
Posts: 314
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanger00 View Post
I'm sure there will be a lucky lady but just hasnt happened yet. Until then **** ***** and tell em to kick rocks in the morning.
amen.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 04-06-2011, 12:13 PM
bigkeeko's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Scotland
Posts: 322
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanger00 View Post
**** ***** and tell em to kick rocks in the morning.
haha. No sitting on the fence for you .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brontobyte View Post
...and that kids is how you get aids.
Not quite . . . . .
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 04-06-2011, 12:30 PM
Steeda97's Avatar
banzai
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 4,545
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanger00 View Post
I'm sure there will be a lucky lady but just hasnt happened yet. Until then **** ***** and tell em to kick rocks in the morning.
And this is how you become a man. Amen to that.




As far as cheating goes, its only human nature. If we knew 100% we could get away with it, everyone would do it. Its just sex. And it is especially "just sex" if its with a girl you have no feelings for, nor would you ever have feelings for.

Personally, I have cheated in my life, not with my current girlfriend, and i don't plan on it, but it is what it is. Sometimes our penises have a mind of their own.

Last edited by Steeda97; 04-06-2011 at 12:35 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 04-06-2011, 01:13 PM
bigkeeko's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Scotland
Posts: 322
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeda97 View Post

As far as cheating goes, its only human nature. If we knew 100% we could get away with it, everyone would do it. Its just sex. And it is especially "just sex" if its with a girl you have no feelings for, nor would you ever have feelings for.

Personally, I have cheated in my life, not with my current girlfriend, and i don't plan on it, but it is what it is. Sometimes our penises have a mind of their own.
Hallefuckinleujah!

Someone with ***** that can admit the truth.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 04-06-2011, 04:49 PM
NeedACobra's Avatar
What is best in life?
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Gulf Breeze, Florida.
Posts: 1,117
Default

Speaking of *****....what ever happened to a good old fashioned ****? Seems the only ones I can find these days are bitches that wanna tease. Oh yeah...they give HJ's for about 1 minute, let me play with their ****, and grind all over me, but absolutely under circumstances WHAT-SO-EVER will there be any sex.....unless I I plan on commiting. Which I dont. They're like *****...but....with a hint of self respect?
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 04-06-2011, 05:10 PM
Steeda97's Avatar
banzai
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 4,545
Default

A new breed of *****.

I hate those bitches.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 04-06-2011, 05:42 PM
whitestang04's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Sarasota, FL
Posts: 1,381
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedACobra View Post
Speaking of *****....what ever happened to a good old fashioned ****? Seems the only ones I can find these days are bitches that wanna tease. Oh yeah...they give HJ's for about 1 minute, let me play with their ****, and grind all over me, but absolutely under circumstances WHAT-SO-EVER will there be any sex.....unless I I plan on commiting. Which I dont. They're like *****...but....with a hint of self respect?
Based on what I see with my friends I'd say you're not spending enough money. They used to call them ***** now I think they are just called prostitutes. What's that old saying?.....You have to pay to play.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 04-06-2011, 07:07 PM
NeedACobra's Avatar
What is best in life?
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Gulf Breeze, Florida.
Posts: 1,117
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitestang04 View Post
Based on what I see with my friends I'd say you're not spending enough money. They used to call them ***** now I think they are just called prostitutes. What's that old saying?.....You have to pay to play.
Im not paying for sex unless shes got all of her teeth.
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 04-06-2011, 08:47 PM
Shadow_Stang's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Whitesburg, Ky
Posts: 314
Default

I say **** relationships... atleast until you're 30. Just screw *****... and hope you don't catch anything. As far as cheating goes... whatever... I've never done it, never will. It's irrelevant. I'm through with relationships either way.

btw... all of you guys from florida and what not, probably have a way different view on ***** than I do... being from ky. You have to understand, theres basically nothing here but trailer trash. god i need to move soon.

edit: btw... don't think i've mentioned it on this forum yet, but im thinking of moving somewhere near garden cirty in south carolina in a few years. near myrtle beach. too much time spent in these appalachin mountains really ***** with your head. don't know about krenogin, but im ready to get out of this state.

Last edited by Shadow_Stang; 04-06-2011 at 08:57 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 04-06-2011, 09:53 PM
zigzagg321's Avatar
Ninja
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: OH
Posts: 10,155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkeeko View Post
Hallefuckinleujah!

Someone with ***** that can admit the truth.

What Steeda97 said was his experience, and just because it meshes with yours in a way (you did it while married) doesnt make what he said any more true than what I said which was also the truth.

With your logic here, its the truth only if you agree with it.

fuzzy bro. fuzzy.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 04-07-2011, 04:42 AM
bigkeeko's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Scotland
Posts: 322
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zigzagg321 View Post
What Steeda97 said was his experience, and just because it meshes with yours in a way (you did it while married) doesnt make what he said any more true than what I said which was also the truth.

With your logic here, its the truth only if you agree with it.

fuzzy bro. fuzzy.

I can only speak from experience. Not just my own but most guys as I`ve been in the military and have worked in a male orientated environment since. I`m in my 40s man and have done some things which I`ve regretted. The vast majority of people don`t set out to upset people or make mistakes but we`re only human. **** happens and you were born with a ***** for a reason. This whole monogamy bullshit makes me laugh. We`re not ******* swans and the whole "I`ll never look at another woman while I`m with you baby" stuff, is nonsense.
From a CHICKS point of view I can get it, as they`re fucked up in the head and they have a different take on everything. (which I think the original poster was getting at). Don`t get me wrong I love women (from a sex point of view) but they are ******* hard work at times (my original controversial post on this one). I`m not saying I`m right and its easy to take the high moral ground when I`ve already admitted to ******* up.
To say that you`ll never fall for the forbidden fruit for the rest of your life is optimistic to say the least but I admire your stance. Maybe your woman reads your posts, I don`t know

Anyways, this thread has been entertaining, I think I`ll start another

Last edited by bigkeeko; 04-07-2011 at 04:51 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 04-07-2011, 07:23 AM
drag_racer33's Avatar
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Duluth, MN
Posts: 620
Default

I live in northern MN, girls hibernate in the winter lol. Thats why spring is so fun! Cars and mini skirts.

I can't believe this went this far, all I needed was to vent about a stupid argument that never would have happened if girls didnt think so damn complicated like!

Edit: ^ not that that is bad, it gave me a lot of entertainment in class!

Last edited by drag_racer33; 04-07-2011 at 07:25 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 04-07-2011, 07:58 AM
Shadow_Stang's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Whitesburg, Ky
Posts: 314
Default

****, why start another thread... this one is doing just fine. haha
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 04-07-2011, 08:43 AM
bigkeeko's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Scotland
Posts: 322
Default

^^ you`re right,

**** it, keep it going. What do you call the useless fleshy bit round a vagina? The woman.

Asides from riding and cooking your dinner, they`re good for **** all else. Oh, maybe ironing. This `modern man` **** is what it is....****. Women don`t make good soldiers/firemen/builders/miners etc. They turn up and **** the show up wherever they go. They tried to start women at my work a few years (they only do the office stuff) and it was a total disaster. One refused to wear protective gloves as she broke a nail and the other wouldn`t wear a hard hat as it fucked her hair up.
Political correction gone mad. All because some mouthy bitch said we were being sexist for not having any women on the docks.

I`m not saying they`re inferior. Far ******* from it. They`re just NOT THE SAME. I`d say they were the stronger sex not the weaker sex. They`ve got what men want. Its in their pants and they know how to manipulate guys for fun. Guys that wouldn`t take **** off any other man but bows down and runs like a little lamb to his woman, taking allsorts of crap and toeing the line all because she has a small pink box.

(lights blue touch paper and stands back)
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 04-07-2011, 09:28 AM
zigzagg321's Avatar
Ninja
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: OH
Posts: 10,155
Default

I just dont see women the same way as you do Geeko.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 04-07-2011, 09:44 AM
bigkeeko's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Scotland
Posts: 322
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zigzagg321 View Post
Geeko.
hey valentino its...keeko

....although I guessed you meant that.
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 04-07-2011, 10:16 AM
Shadow_Stang's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Whitesburg, Ky
Posts: 314
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkeeko View Post
^^ you`re right,

**** it, keep it going. What do you call the useless fleshy bit round a vagina? The woman.

Asides from riding and cooking your dinner, they`re good for **** all else. Oh, maybe ironing. This `modern man` **** is what it is....****. Women don`t make good soldiers/firemen/builders/miners etc. They turn up and **** the show up wherever they go. They tried to start women at my work a few years (they only do the office stuff) and it was a total disaster. One refused to wear protective gloves as she broke a nail and the other wouldn`t wear a hard hat as it fucked her hair up.
Political correction gone mad. All because some mouthy bitch said we were being sexist for not having any women on the docks.

I`m not saying they`re inferior. Far ******* from it. They`re just NOT THE SAME. I`d say they were the stronger sex not the weaker sex. They`ve got what men want. Its in their pants and they know how to manipulate guys for fun. Guys that wouldn`t take **** off any other man but bows down and runs like a little lamb to his woman, taking allsorts of crap and toeing the line all because she has a small pink box.

(lights blue touch paper and stands back)
damn, that's one way of putting it I guess. me personaly: im a simple guy. no one can be trusted, just enjoy having fun... and hopefully find a girl who thinks the same way. don't get involved in relationships if you don't plan on staying commited.

basically, i would advise people to not bother with them until you're 25 at the earliest... maybe even later, although some people do get lucky. I have nothing against girls, because guys can be just as bad. your only defense againt this cheating **** is to just not get involved. (my oppinion)
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 04-07-2011, 10:48 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Pinole, Ca
Posts: 3,842
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brontobyte View Post
...and that kids is how you get aids.
Well, you can continue to keep on living like a herb. Nothing wrong with a little bit of promiscuity. Just to get it out of your system. Its about time for me to quit the 'nail' as many as you can lifestyle. Been a wild 4 years. I divorced at 23, haha and was actually faithful.
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 04-07-2011, 10:52 PM
zigzagg321's Avatar
Ninja
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: OH
Posts: 10,155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkeeko View Post
hey valentino its...keeko

....although I guessed you meant that.
valentino??

and yes, of course I did.

is your name Keeko?

if you actually speak aloud your username it does sound like "big geeko"

So it fits after all.
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 04-08-2011, 06:39 AM
bigkeeko's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Scotland
Posts: 322
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zigzagg321 View Post
valentino??

and yes, of course I did.

is your name Keeko?

if you actually speak aloud your username it does sound like "big geeko"

So it fits after all.
now now no need to get personal from a man with nearly 10,000 posts on an internet forum

Keep cool. I like it here. Its a ******* breath of fresh air from all the other ****.

My names Brian. keekos a nickname, and I`m kinda big

Last edited by bigkeeko; 04-08-2011 at 06:43 AM. Reason: because I`m one big prick
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 04-08-2011, 02:11 PM
zigzagg321's Avatar
Ninja
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: OH
Posts: 10,155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkeeko View Post
now now no need to get personal from a man with nearly 10,000 posts on an internet forum

Keep cool. I like it here. Its a ******* breath of fresh air from all the other ****.

My names Brian. keekos a nickname, and I`m kinda big
Brian, keeko sound like a crack ***** hooker's name.

and claiming to be big on the interwebs means you are in fact small.

and 10k posts isnt hard to get to in 6 years.... yes my join date is not correct.
IJS.
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 04-08-2011, 04:23 PM
bigkeeko's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Scotland
Posts: 322
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zigzagg321 View Post
Brian, keeko sound like a crack ***** hooker's name.

and claiming to be big on the interwebs means you are in fact small.
I tried to be civil and your attempted retort was weak petty insults. Stop being a ****.

Last edited by bigkeeko; 04-08-2011 at 04:28 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 04-08-2011, 04:47 PM
zigzagg321's Avatar
Ninja
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: OH
Posts: 10,155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkeeko View Post
I tried to be civil and your attempted retort was weak petty insults. Stop being a ****.

lol... its serious business.

Ill do what I always do and let the membership speak.

poll time.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 04-08-2011, 06:12 PM
Lazerred6's Avatar
Pocket Rocket
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Grand Rapids MI
Posts: 3,791
Default

I"m 24 and have been married for almost 3 years. I can pretty conclusivly say I'll never cheat nor have I. I'm not saying I would never get a divorce (the wife and I are totally perfect for each other though so thats unlikely)

But sneaking around and being unfaithful is low. If your unattached whatever go out have fun may the force be with you. But have the ***** to end a relationship if you aren't really in it anymore.

Cause a cheater is a liar and a liar is a peice of ****..... no offence
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 04-09-2011, 01:27 PM
Shadow_Stang's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Whitesburg, Ky
Posts: 314
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazerred6 View Post
I"m 24 and have been married for almost 3 years. I can pretty conclusivly say I'll never cheat nor have I. I'm not saying I would never get a divorce (the wife and I are totally perfect for each other though so thats unlikely)

But sneaking around and being unfaithful is low. If your unattached whatever go out have fun may the force be with you. But have the ***** to end a relationship if you aren't really in it anymore.

Cause a cheater is a liar and a liar is a peice of ****..... no offence
Same here. Never cheated... not married though. And I have been faced with chances to do it and get away with it. 3 times in my last relationship. No way she would have EVER found out... but guess what, I didn't. Because there are still some people left in this world who still believe in commitment.

And when I talk about cheating, and how much I hate people who do it... I'm basically refering to alot of the people I know in real life. I have absolutely nothing against anyone on this forum.
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 04-10-2011, 12:16 PM
Must See's Avatar
8-2=6
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Houston,TX
Posts: 3,196
Default

Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 04-10-2011, 12:55 PM
bigkeeko's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Scotland
Posts: 322
Default

Women are complicated if the truth is told. Heres a few things they say with their own meanings

1. Fine. This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.
2. 5 minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
3. Nothing. This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.
4.Go ahead. This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It.
5.Sigh. This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing..)
6. Thats ok. This is one of the most dangerous statements a woman can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
7. Thanks. A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome'. That will bring on a 'whatever').
8. Whatever. Is a woman's way of saying.. **** you.
9. Don`t worry about it, I`ll do it. Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in the man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.

Thats about ******* right.

Last edited by bigkeeko; 04-10-2011 at 12:57 PM. Reason: I can`t get this metal thing out of my arse
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 04-10-2011, 12:59 PM
zigzagg321's Avatar
Ninja
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: OH
Posts: 10,155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkeeko View Post
Women are complicated if the truth is told. Heres a few things they say with their own meanings

1. Fine. This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.
2. 5 minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
3. Nothing. This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.
4.Go ahead. This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It.
5.Sigh. This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing..)
6. Thats ok. This is one of the most dangerous statements a woman can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
7. Thanks. A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome'. That will bring on a 'whatever').
8. Whatever. Is a woman's way of saying.. **** you.
9. Don`t worry about it, I`ll do it. Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in the man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.

Thats about ******* right.
this is all true, and your copy and paste skills are tight.
Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Raybestos Struts, Control Arms & other Complete Assemblies Make Installation Easier! RockAuto Sponsors 0 01-23-2013 12:09 PM
What's easier/ Gears or complete rear end big302 5.0L Tech 5 07-18-2009 07:21 AM
Nice cars, Hooters girls and more.. foncarelli Pictures 5 05-15-2006 09:54 PM
light screw msistupidmffag General Tech Forum 2 04-12-2006 09:49 PM
attn: shambles, I need your attention. someone could majorly screw over MT dannyb785 The Lounge 21 11-25-2005 01:27 PM


Tags
cars, chassity, cheating, com, duluth, fuck, girl, girls, mn, mustang, nick, pill, popper, portkand, screw, screwgirls, sluts, top

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:31 PM.