If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above.
You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Hey, I bought 4 new Pioneer speakers for my 2002 Mustang GT. I installed the rear speakers just fine however I cannot figure out how to take the door panels off to get to the front speakers. Can anyone lend me some install instructions? Thanks alot.
__________________ --__-- My 2002 Mustang GT --__--
- Urethane Cobra R Front Bumper
- K&N Air Charger Intake
- Mach 1 Grille Delete and Lip Spoiler (Painted To Match)
- Side View Mirrors (Painted To Match)
- 18x9/18x10 Chrome Saleen Wheels w/ Nitto Tires
- Brembo Drilled/Slotted Rotors
- Steeda Tri-Ax Short Shifter
- Brake Calipers (Painted To Match)
- Eibach Pro-Kit Springs
- Tokico Struts/Shocks
- Magnaflow Magnapack Cat-Back
- MAC Off-Road H-Pipe
- SCT Superchips XCaliber Tuner
At this point you will want to, with both hands, grab the bottom and push up on door panel then out. If it seems a bit stuck lower you window. Unless your GT is different this should do it. Next step eat a bit of Wheaties and give it a good tug up.