Mustang Day @ King Dominion May 23, 2009 - Mustang Boards


Closed Thread
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1  
Old 02-03-2009, 06:35 PM
Banned
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 4
Default Mustang Day @ King Dominion May 23, 2009

Stangs R Us Mustang Club & Kings Dominion would like to invite all Mustang Clubs in the Mid-Atlantic region to our first "Kings Dominion Mid-Atlantic Mustang Show Case & Family Outing" Sponsored by Stangs R Us.

Date:May 23, 2009
Location : Doswell, VA - Kings Dominion Amusement Park

Parking gates open @ 10:00am - Parking Fee $10.00

Admission Gates open @ 10:30am
Admission with Meal is $35.50 for adults
Admission with Meal is $28.50 for JR's/SR's

Admission is $31.99 with no meal (regardless of age)

Parking will be inside a roped off area for mustangs only. Security will watch the cars while we enjoy the park.

The meal is from 1:30pm - 3:00pm @ the Large Covered Picnic Shelters
Its an all you can eat meal that consist of Fried Chicken, Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, Fries, Beans,Chips, Drinks, etc.

Though our cars will be displayed all day, Kings Dominion will have a special showing between 6-8pm.

Kings Dominion is currently producing the flyers and adding a event page to their website that will allow us to buy our discounted tickets online. I will send the flyers out as soon as they are in.

Please help us fill the parking lot at Kings Dominion by spreading the word to your own Clubs and other mustang clubs in your area.

Visit us at www.stangs-r-us.com or email Daniel at stangsrus@live.com
  #2  
Old 02-03-2009, 07:33 PM
King's Avatar
iDontcare
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Colorado
Posts: 4,432
Default

like I said in my other post, using your first two posts to practically spam your event is unacceptable. You have been flagged.
  #3  
Old 02-03-2009, 07:38 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 2,803
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by King View Post
like I said in my other post, using your first two posts to practically spam your event is unacceptable. You have been flagged.

umm wtf king, this isnt a sale, its in a region... why are u flagging it...

your retarded king, stop flagging **** thinking your going to be an admin one day.
  #4  
Old 02-03-2009, 10:34 PM
King's Avatar
iDontcare
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Colorado
Posts: 4,432
Default

It's wrong to use your first two posts to practically spam an event of yours instead of actually contributing or even introducing yourself. I felt that this needed to be flagged, so I'm sorry if you think I'm going over the top, but there actually is a message behind the madness.
  #5  
Old 02-04-2009, 04:37 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 2,803
Default

hows it wrong, he wants ppl to show up to the show...
  #6  
Old 02-04-2009, 05:10 AM
Havokk's Avatar
StangNation
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: AZ
Posts: 510
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen4036 View Post
hows it wrong, he wants ppl to show up to the show...
Dipshit.
  #7  
Old 02-04-2009, 05:18 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 2,803
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havokk View Post
Dipshit.

???? you should probably stop posting in general, no one likes you.
  #8  
Old 02-04-2009, 05:26 AM
Havokk's Avatar
StangNation
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: AZ
Posts: 510
Default

Dipshit.
  #9  
Old 02-04-2009, 05:34 AM
Banned
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 4
Default

Your post has been flagged as well , as is your membership, Harassment of a post that has in no way violated your rules, is not tolerable.

Nice Stang by the say Stephen4036
  #10  
Old 02-04-2009, 05:51 AM
Steeda97's Avatar
banzai
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 4,545
Default

lol wtf does flagging a post mean anyway. who gives a ****.
  #11  
Old 02-04-2009, 08:10 AM
King's Avatar
iDontcare
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Colorado
Posts: 4,432
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stangs R Us View Post
Your post has been flagged as well , as is your membership, Harassment of a post that has in no way violated your rules, is not tolerable.
It's not harassment, it's protection of our loyal members. We don't know you or anything about you, so why should we attend your event? Introduce yourself, tell us what you're about, become a part of our community then we can talk events. But using your first two posts to ***** your event online is not right in my mind. Regardless, I have not been contacted by any moderators/admins telling me that what I'm doing is wrong. Should they contact me, I will change my ways into something more acceptable. Until then, I stand by my decision to flag your post.

Anyway, flagging doesn't necessarily mean anyone did anything wrong. It just means that one or more persons found a post to either be in violation of the rules, was bothered by the post, or a bunch of different things and the post will be evaluated by a moderator.
  #12  
Old 02-04-2009, 08:12 AM
zigzagg321's Avatar
Ninja
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: OH
Posts: 10,155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen4036 View Post
umm wtf king, this isnt a sale, its in a region... why are u flagging it...

your retarded king, stop flagging **** thinking your going to be an admin one day.
retard.
  #13  
Old 02-04-2009, 08:12 AM
zigzagg321's Avatar
Ninja
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: OH
Posts: 10,155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stangs R Us View Post
Stangs R Us Mustang Club & Kings Dominion would like to invite all Mustang Clubs in the Mid-Atlantic region to our first "Kings Dominion Mid-Atlantic Mustang Show Case & Family Outing" Sponsored by Stangs R Us.

Date:May 23, 2009
Location : Doswell, VA - Kings Dominion Amusement Park

Parking gates open @ 10:00am - Parking Fee $10.00

Admission Gates open @ 10:30am
Admission with Meal is $35.50 for adults
Admission with Meal is $28.50 for JR's/SR's

Admission is $31.99 with no meal (regardless of age)

Parking will be inside a roped off area for mustangs only. Security will watch the cars while we enjoy the park.

The meal is from 1:30pm - 3:00pm @ the Large Covered Picnic Shelters
Its an all you can eat meal that consist of Fried Chicken, Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, Fries, Beans,Chips, Drinks, etc.

Though our cars will be displayed all day, Kings Dominion will have a special showing between 6-8pm.

Kings Dominion is currently producing the flyers and adding a event page to their website that will allow us to buy our discounted tickets online. I will send the flyers out as soon as they are in.

Please help us fill the parking lot at Kings Dominion by spreading the word to your own Clubs and other mustang clubs in your area.

Visit us at www.stangs-r-us.com or email Daniel at stangsrus@live.com
no intro before posting this = SPAM.
  #14  
Old 02-04-2009, 08:32 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 2,803
Default

he isnt selling anyting lol... this is soo retarded he posted a car show lol.. u guys are ******* retarded.
  #15  
Old 02-04-2009, 08:50 AM
zigzagg321's Avatar
Ninja
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: OH
Posts: 10,155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen4036 View Post
he isnt selling anyting lol... this is soo retarded he posted a car show lol.. u guys are ******* retarded.

retard.
  #16  
Old 02-04-2009, 11:21 AM
WNRacing's Avatar
KWITCHERBITCHIN
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Gallatin, TN
Posts: 6,024
Default

Stephen, it is technically spam.. Posting links for items for sale or advertising events without any kind of proper introduction is something that most forums do not like, us included. Trust me, the mods used to pitch one hell of a bitch fit for anything like this...

It's cool if he wants to promote a car show or whatever, he just needs to have the common sense to introduce himself and maybe get to know some people first, this isn't craigslist.
  #17  
Old 02-04-2009, 12:13 PM
spike_africa's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Orlando,Florida
Posts: 11,974
Default

Just joining to post an event is spam. This is now closed, sorry.
 
 
Closed Thread

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
So, I may be a Mustang Columnist soon... King The Lounge 11 04-07-2010 01:08 PM
American Muscle May 2009 Forum Specials! AMNick AmericanMuscle 11 05-05-2009 04:16 PM
May 16, 2009 - 5th Annual WHMC Mustang & All-Ford Show - Beaumont, TX OUFan22 Mid South 0 03-19-2009 08:15 PM
Some of you may or may not know... JackThe Ripper The Lounge 11 03-07-2009 10:20 PM
Mustang Day @ Kings Dominion May 23, 2009 Stangs R Us Mid South 1 02-03-2009 07:32 PM


Tags
day, dominion, fee, kings, mustang, parking, pictures

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:33 AM.