JIM HARRINGTON CLASSIC SCHEDULE CHANGE
Due to the forecast for rain on Sunday September 27th. We will attempt to finish both $10,000 to win races on Saturday September 26th. If we do not finish both races Saturday, we will attempt to complete whatever is left on Sunday morning as the forecast is for rain mostly afternoon on Sunday. We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause but, it is the only way to try and finish both races with the forecast for rain on Sunday.
If time permits we will give anyone that is not still in the first race a time run after 4th or 5th round of eliminations so once we finish the first race we can immediately start the second race.
Thanks for your support and GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!