[02/05/05] - The Rules
By Mike AkA Don
The following are the official rules of MustangBoards. I feel the need due to the growing number of users. We will be quite kind on the rules, not enforce them greatly, but please do you best to follow them. Thanks!
1. Members should remember this board is aimed at a general audience.
Posting pornographic content, warez, illegal subject matter, drug related content, bypassing the swear filter (curse words) and any other offensive materials calls for a warning or possible banning.
2. Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.
Users linking to or asking for information on warez, crackz, etc. or re-printing material without permission will receive a warning and their post will be removed.
3. Members should use an appropriate, descriptive and specific title when posting a new topic.
4. Spam is not tolerated here under any circumstance.
Users posting spam will be warned and their post removed.
5. Thread Hijacking and Thread Crapping is not tolerated here under any circumstance.
Those who "Hijack" and "Crap" other member's threads and continue to go off topic will be warned. Taking other member's thread off topic and spamming them up is a very rude and ignorant practice and behavior of that sort is not tolerated here. Respect your fellow forum members topics.
6. Arguing, flaming, insulting or threatening a Staff members is grounds for permanent banning.
7. The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time.
The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.
8. The above forum rules where applicable also apply to private messaging.
Abuse of the private messaging system may lead to warnings (as above) and/or the revocation of private messaging.