Videos Have a video? Come share it in here.

Bunch of racist white girls drag a black girl outside of the JacknBox and beat her up

Old 07-06-2010, 11:14 AM
FYL.
Default Bunch of racist white girls drag a black girl outside of the JacknBox and beat her up

Just kidding! It's the other way around lolz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzDHgBhv0CU

I'm sure if the roles were reversed this would be a media **** storm.

Old 07-06-2010, 12:15 PM
Ninja

damn right that would have been ALL OVER THE NEWS if it was some white girls beating up a black girl. The fact the the first I have heard of this is on Mustangboards is sickening to me.

Old 07-06-2010, 12:32 PM

damn hair pullin at its finest. but of course nothing will happen to this black girl.

Old 07-06-2010, 12:37 PM
banzai

Did anyone ever consider that the white girl could of done something to deserve this? Or is it because they are black that they are automatically doing it for no reason.

I've seen both. On many different occasions. I've seen black girls beat up a white girl, i've seen white girls beat up a black girl.

I've particularly seen, white girls act like they are better than the black girls, sometimes even saying the "n" word, and then getting beat the **** up, way worse than that video.

I've seen white girls gang up and beat up a black girl for absolutely no reason as well. As well as the other way around.

Last edited by Steeda97; 07-06-2010 at 12:41 PM.
Old 07-06-2010, 12:39 PM

she shoudlve defended herself at the least but i think thats how they act yes.

Old 07-06-2010, 12:50 PM
Ninja

Originally Posted by Steeda97
Did anyone ever consider that the white girl could of done something to deserve this? Or is it because they are black that they are automatically doing it for no reason.

I've seen both. On many different occasions. I've seen black girls beat up a white girl, i've seen white girls beat up a black girl.

I've particularly seen, white girls act like they are better than the black girls, sometimes even saying the "n" word, and then getting beat the **** up, way worse than that video.

I've seen white girls gang up and beat up a black girl for absolutely no reason as well. As well as the other way around.

im pretty sure we would have heard over and over and over again out of the black girls mouth what the white girl did if anything. Either way... the fact that this isnt in the news says a lot.

Old 07-06-2010, 12:56 PM
I'd Hit It

I haven't watched the video yet. But I think the issue that PCola brings up is the fact that white on black crime is more readily seen as hate crime, verses black on white crime. Despite the fact if she deserved it or not, which can be argued that someone being assulted is never deserved. I think is is fair to say that the media portrays crime by blacks, as the nature of black people, compared to crime by white people having a different motive, as if black people are violent or criminal more by nature. "Three white men beat a african american male this afternoon outside of a jack in the box." You automatically wonder why the white people beat up the black guy. Reverse it, and you don't even wonder, you just say "Black people, of course." You got the people like Jessi Jackson and the like who claim Racism at any moment. It's probably a racist, biased, unjust, way to look at it, but I think that's the way it is, with given exceptions.

Old 07-06-2010, 02:03 PM

either way don't know why we are sharing this. it is wrong for multiple people to beat up on a single person no matter what color they are. and i agree if it were whites on one black it would have been a bigger deal. that aint right either

Old 07-06-2010, 02:12 PM
Bottle Fed V6

What a bunch of wild animals.

Old 07-06-2010, 02:17 PM

+1

Doesn't matter what color they are its still not right though. Some people have it coming sometimes though. It was just her turn no matter what color the people involved are.

Old 07-06-2010, 05:09 PM
banzai

Originally Posted by zigzagg321
im pretty sure we would have heard over and over and over again out of the black girls mouth what the white girl did if anything. Either way... the fact that this isnt in the news says a lot.
You're right. They are just such wild animals that, any white bitch that walks into the jack in the box, they just decide to beat the **** out of.

Isn't in the news? It happens everyday. Get over it. Big deal. People aren't limited to fighting their own race. It happens.

Old 07-06-2010, 05:49 PM
Ninja

You're right. They are just such wild animals that, any white bitch that walks into the jack in the box, they just decide to beat the **** out of.

Isn't in the news? It happens everyday. Get over it. Big deal. People aren't limited to fighting their own race. It happens.
Im not the one who said they are wild animals.

Old 07-06-2010, 06:15 PM
What is best in life?

Really? Because....I live in the south, which is needless to say, the most rasist part of the U.S., and Ive never seen that happen, and I know some racist bitches, on both sides of the tracks.

Old 07-06-2010, 06:20 PM
FYL.

I always think it's funny how northerners call southerners racist. You ever wonder why?
http://www.censusscope.org/us/map_nhblack.html

Old 07-06-2010, 06:56 PM

Anyone who wants to have an uncalled beat down brought on them just come visit Oakland, Ca. Make sure you show up once this BART police officers verdict is read. Any verdict under 2nd degree murder will incite a riot in the masses. Well, lets face it even, if they give a murder verdict a riot will still ensue.

Old 07-06-2010, 07:45 PM
Bottle Fed V6

I dont care what color any of them are or who started it, but dragging the chick by her hair and slapping her around is disgusting. Thats trashy ghetto **** no matter what color you are.

Old 07-06-2010, 08:16 PM
Evolution 9

i dont care what color they are thats ******* messed up **** right there.

Old 07-07-2010, 07:31 AM
Hot, Nasty, Bad ass speed

Originally Posted by stanger00
Anyone who wants to have an uncalled beat down brought on them just come visit Oakland, Ca. Make sure you show up once this BART police officers verdict is read. Any verdict under 2nd degree murder will incite a riot in the masses. Well, lets face it even, if they give a murder verdict a riot will still ensue.
Thank god I go around downtown Oakland. Any day now the verdict will be coming out. Racism needs to go both ways and right now it really doesn't. Just like most people have said, if it was the other way around, it would be on the news in a heartbeat with Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton right there. Why don't black people bitch and complain when they call each other the N word? If it's so racist, then why is ok for them to use it all the time. You can't pick and choose when you want something to be racist or not. They need to get over the whole slavery issue cause it didn't happen to them, and quite frankly, the jews had it worse. If you want to be equal, then get educated and act like a normal contributing member of society.

Old 07-07-2010, 09:56 AM
Nitrous Injected 3.8

Yea, she was clearly deserving, you know...screaming at the top of her lungs...with 10-12 people standing around..

Probably went a little like this "Hey white girl let me get a dolla" White girl: "No." *fight ensues*

I'd say..the majority of the fist fights I've ever been in were with a black kid.. and it was normally because 1. They stole my **** 2. They thought 2-3 of them could bully me into giving them cash at (insert whatever fast food place i was at) 3. Disrespect in general

We've already seen this type of **** on the news when its a couple of white kids that haul off and beat the **** out of a black kid.. then we see Jessi Jackson and Al Sharpton and the NAACP and everyone crying "That poor black boy.."

Either way..just another group of pieces of **** in school wanting the be "thugs" ..regardless of the race.. Unfortunately, it'll never change..

Old 07-08-2010, 01:25 PM
By demons be driven.

I think you missed a key point about PCola's reasoning for posting the video.

Answer to your first question: no. Answer to your second question: no. I think I can safely say that everyone that has posted in this thread will answer the same way. Who the hell knows if the girl said something to deserve it? Who the hell knows if they just decided to beat her *** for no reason? Do you even really care about that? It's almost baffling to me how those two things could have been the first thing you thought about. You are assuming that everyone here is trying to make racism the issue. But that isn't the issue. The issue is double standards due to race... not double standards due to racism.

The point was that the video (from what I have read in this thread) is about black girls beating up a white girl and the lack of media coverage. However, if it was white girls beating up a black girl, the media would be all over it like stink on **** and we'd hear the word "racism" so much, our ears would bleed. Some people would be more appalled if they witnessed a white girl beat up a black girl, than a black girl beat up a white girl. When the fact of the matter is, they are both equally wrong and are in the wrong.

Old 07-08-2010, 01:38 PM
Ninja

Originally Posted by Black Sunshine

Answer to your first question: no. Answer to your second question: no. I think I can safely say that everyone that has posted in this thread will answer the same way. Who the hell knows if the girl said something to deserve it? Who the hell knows if they just decided to beat her *** for no reason? Do you even really care about that? It's almost baffling to me how those two things could have been the first thing you thought about. You are assuming that everyone here is trying to make racism the issue. But that isn't the issue. The issue is double standards due to race... not double standards due to racism.

The point was that the video (from what I have read in this thread) is about black girls beating up a white girl and the lack of media coverage. However, if it was white girls beating up a black girl, the media would be all over it like stink on **** and we'd hear the word "racism" so much, our ears would bleed. Some people would be more appalled if they witnessed a white girl beat up a black girl, than a black girl beat up a white girl. When the fact of the matter is, they are both equally wrong and are in the wrong.

+1000

Steeda97 loves to play the devil's advocate it seems.

Old 07-08-2010, 03:09 PM
banzai

Originally Posted by Black Sunshine

You're right. I jumped the gun a bit. I said those things in anticipation of what the thread was going to be. Judging by a few of the responses, I was right.

You can't sit here and act like no one thought "They are black, they do that." in their ignorant, biased, minds.

Old 07-09-2010, 09:22 AM
By demons be driven.

You're right. I jumped the gun a bit. I said those things in anticipation of what the thread was going to be. Judging by a few of the responses, I was right.
I understand that, but you should have waited until it had actually arrived at that point. I only see one aimed in that direction and that was the one from Probiker.

You can't sit here and act like no one thought "They are black, they do that." in their ignorant, biased, minds.
I think it's funny how you called their minds "ignorant and biased". When you are the one who automatically took the side of the black girls with your assumption that the white girl "could've done something to deserve this" or that some could have possibly been thinking that "since they are black they are doing it for no reason". That is biased. Being non-biased requires an open mind and if your mind was open about this, those thoughts probably wouldn't have occured to you. Could the white girl have done something? Possibly. But she might not have. Could the black girls be beating her up for no reason? Possibly. But maybe not. The truth is, no one here knows the answer, whether you think any of us are "biased" or not.

Once again, this isn't an issue about racism. No one is trying to be racist here or lead this towards racism... except for you. So stop assumimg what everyone else could be thinking and see this thread for what it is. An exhibition of the double standards of this nation that people of the white and black races deal with, which are not fair, regardless of color.